Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Turkmenistan instigated 1,814 Km natural gas pipeline TAPI to reduce its dependence on gas sales to Russia and China. What TAPI stands for ?
A.Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, India
B.Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, India
C.Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India
D.Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India
Answer – C.Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had visited India for talks on a civil nuclear deal and India’s first bullet train. How many agreements signed between both nations on cooperation in railway sector ?
Answer – D.3
- Healthcare IT solutions and advisory services company “HealthFore Technologies” will merge which investment company ?
Answer – C.Oscar Investments
- Recently provisions of Railway Passengers (Cancellation of tickets and refund of fare) Rules have been amended and comprehensive Railway Passengers Rules 2015 have been notified by which of the which of the following minister ?
A.C. P. Joshi
Answer – D.Manoj Sinha
- World Travel Awards has awarded which of the following airline with World’s Leading Airline award ?
Answer – D.Etihad Airways
- Recently which state has became the 11th state to join UDAY scheme (Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana) for reviving debt- laden discoms ?
Answer – C.Haryana
- During 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference in Paris, India launched global solar alliance for how many countries ?
Answer – C.120
- India and Japan had signed a pact to develop Varanasi as a “Smart City” on the lines of which Japanese city ?
Answer – C.Kyoto
- Which country’s President has declared its West African country an Islamic republic because Islam is the majority religion of its citizens ?
Answer – B.Gambia
- Which of the following has won in the 59th National shooting championship in men’s 25-metre centre fire pistol ?
Answer – B.Vijay Kumar
- On the sidelines of Japnese Premier Shinzo Abe visit to India, Institute of Energy Economics of Japan has inked Statement of Intent with which of the following for the purpose of analysing issues related to energy sector?
Answer – B.NITI Ayog
- Recently Phillipines rescued about 750,000 people from heavy rain and winds caused due to the arrival of which typhoon ?
Answer – C.Melor
- Which of the following is emerged as the winner of 2015 BWF Super Series Finals in women’s singles category ?
Answer – B.Nozomi Okuhara
- Which country has took a historic step to elect its first female politicians ?
Answer – C.Saudi Arabia
- Zensar Technologies has appointed which of the following as its Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director ?
A.P. K. Choksey
Answer – C.Sandeep Kishore