Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- As per the directions provided by NGT for River Ganga rejuvenation how much penality will slapped on hospitals found throwing waste anywhere on land, water bodies or other places ?
A.Rs. 18,000 per incident
B.Rs. 5,000 per incident
C.Rs. 20,000 per violation
D.Rs. 5,000 per dayAnswer – C.Rs. 20,000 per violation
- Union Government slapped anti-dumping duty on import of cold-rolled flat products of stainless steel for how many years from 7 countries. The highest duty has been levied on steel imports from which country ?
D.ChinaAnswer – D.China
- Metropolitan Stock Exchange (MCX Stock Exchange) has appointed which of the following as its interim Managing Director ?
D.Udai KumarAnswer – D.Udai Kumar
- Rajiv Gandhi Scheme for Empowerment of Adolescent Girls (RGSEAG) – “Sabla” has been implemented by Govt to empower Adolescent Girls. It will cover how many districts across country ?
D.380Answer – B.205
- 2015 Mailer Prize for Lifetime Achievement Prize recognising freedom of creativity has been conferred upon which of the following author ?
D.Salman RushdieAnswer – D.Salman Rushdie
- Which IT company has won 2015 Aegis Graham Bell Award for innovation in Internet of Things (IoT) ?
D.AccentureAnswer – B.Wipro
- India has inked a protocol for amending the existing convention for double taxation avoidance that provides for effective exchange of information in tax matters with which country ?
D.China’Answer – C.Japan
- National Green Tribunal (NGT) has directed a complete ban of plastic from Gomukh to Haridwar. The decision has been taken by a bench headed by which of of the following ?
A.Justice Surya Kant
B.Justice M. Chockalingam
C.Justice Swatanter Kumar
D.Justice M R CallaAnswer – C.Justice Swatanter Kumar
- World Elite UCI (International Cycling Union) has ranked Indian cyclist Deborah Herold at which positing in world ranking ?
D.13thAnswer – B.4th
- UNESCO Creative Cities Network has added which Indian city as its new member in Music category ?
D.JapiurAnswer – B.Varanasi
- Recently Tamil Nadu flood is declared as the “National Disaster”. For rehabilitation work Parliamentarians are recommended to allocate upto how much amount from MPLADS?
A.Rs. 2 crore
B.Rs. 3 crore
C.Rs. 5 crore
D.Rs. 1 croreAnswer – D.Rs. 1 crore
- Which country has launched its first UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Inle Lake ?
D.SingaporeAnswer – C.Myanmar
- Pakistan has successfully test-fired the medium-range Shaheen-III ballistic missile. What is the launch mode of Shaheen-III ?
C.Surface (Coast)-to-Sea Missile
D.Sea-to-Surface (Coast) MissileAnswer – A.Surface-to-Surface Missile
- Karnataka government has signed Expression of Interest (EoI) agreement with which of the following company as a part of to attract companies for the forthcoming “Invest Karnataka 2016” ?
D.MarigauxAnswer – C.Reitzel
- Who has won gold in the women’s 50-metre rifle 3-position for the third time in the National shooting championship held at Dr. Karni Singh Range, New Delhi ?
D.Gaayathri NAnswer – B.Elizabeth Koshy