Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- India and which country Hold their First Ever Meet at Daulat Beg Oldie in Ladakh?
D. BangladeshC. China
- Who has been elected as chairman of the Life insurance Council?
A. S.k Roy
B. Tarun Chugh
C. Anup Raha
D. Sandeep GhoshA. S.k Roy
- Who is Minister of State for Railways?
A. Suresh Prabhu
B. Manoj Sinha
C. D. V. Sadananda Gowda
D. Manohar ParikarB. Manoj Sinha
- Roland S Floger appointed as MD CEO of __?
D. Mercedes-BenzD. Mercedes-Benz
- India has foiled which UK Company bid to patent use of turmeric, pine bark and tea?
A. Butterworth Laboratories Limited
B. Pangaea Laboratories
C. Forest Laboratories UK Ltd
D. Alcontrol LaboratoriesB. Pangaea Laboratories
- Recently which bank tied up with Snapdeal for co-branded credit card?
D. ICICIA. HDFC
- What is Frisbee?
A. New Andriod App
D. SportsD. Sports
- Rajat Chauhan is related to which of the following sports?
D. TennisB. Archery
- Jagannath singh who recently passed away was a-
C. Former Minister
D. Music composerC. Former Minister
- Which currency was being used in Greece before ‘EURO’?
D. RingittC. Drachma
- Which is the fastest orbiting planet in the solar system?
D. SaturnC. Mercury
- Cirrhosis is the disease which affects the –
D. Immunity systemC. Liver
- Which of the following instrument is used for measuring the velocity and the direction of the wind?
D. None of theseB. Anemometer
- Recently released’The First Muslim’book is authored by-
A. Jitendra Gianchandani
B. Lasley Hazleton
C. Amartya Sen
D. Arundhati RoyB. Lasley Hazleton
- Pancheshwar Dam is situated in which state?
C. Andra Pradesh
D. Madhya PradeshA. Uttarakhand