Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- What is the full form of CAMPA?
A. Compulsory Affected Management Program Association
B. Compensatory Afforestation Fund Management and Planning Authority
C. Company Authority Financial Management Process Association
D. None of the aboveB. Compensatory Afforestation Fund Management and Planning Authority
- The 21st Delhi Book Fair is organized by-
A. Federation of Indian Publishers
B. National Book Trust India
C. Indian Trade Promotion Organization
D. Both A&CD. Both A&C
- In which of the following place , 8th International Conference on “Indian Civil Aviation and Tourism” held?
C. New Delhi
D. BhopalC. New Delhi
- New SEZ is not going to be set up in which of the following states?
B. Uttar Pradesh
D. KarnatakA. Gujarat
- Which of the following state is the first one in India to own a property in abroad worth of Rs.35crore?
A. New Delhi
D. PunjabC. Maharastra
- ‘IESS 2047’ which is recently launched by NITI Aayog is a ____?
B. Web Site
C. Open Source Web based tool
D. New term for financial purposesC. Open Source Web based tool
- Against which of the following country, India has lost Solar case at WTO?
D. ChinaA. US
- Vassiliki Thanou sworn in as first female Prime Minister for which of the following countries?
D. BelarusC. Greece
- Which of the following is Jasper’s only telecom partner in India?
D. DocomoA. Reliance
- Sunhak Peace Prize is awarded by which of the following countries?
D. South KoreaD. South Korea
- Who became the chairman of Micromax recently?
A. Sumeet Kumar
B. Sanjay Kapoor
C. Ajit Nedungadi
D. Ghyanendra Nath BajpaiB. Sanjay Kapoor
- Rajiv Mangla who got appointed as CTO of Snapdeal ,was previously a executive member of ___?
D. GoogleC. Adobe
- Who recently appointed as Director of Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences?
B. Kandakatla Manohar
C. A. Dharma Rakshak
D. Kakarla Subba RaoB. Kandakatla Manohar
- Who won fourth straight 200m world title in 2015 World Athletics Championships?
A. Usain Bolt
B. Maurice Greene
C. Asafa Powell
D. Tyson GayA. Usain Bolt
- AB de Villiers broke whose record of fastest 8000 ODI runs?
A. Sachin Tendulkar
B. Sourav Ganguly
C. Kapil Dev
D. Rahul DravidB. Sourav Ganguly