Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Arbitration and Conciliation Bill comes under which act?
A. Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1989
B. Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1952
C. Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
D. Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1967C. Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- Recently with which of the following country India has an agreement on MLAT?
D. Saudi ArabiaB. Oman
- ISRO launched Which of the following satellite which carried GSAT-6 ?
D. GSLV-D6D. GSLV-D6
- ‘Manimandapam’ is to be constructed in which of the following states for Sivaji Ganesan as the South Indian Film Artistes in 2002?
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. Tamil Nadu
D. MaharastraB. Tamil Nadu
- Which of the following organizations declared India as Maternal and neontal tetanus free?
D. None of theseC. WHO
- Which of the following is not named as ‘fellows by American Society for metals’?
A. Muthukumarasamy Sadayappan
B. Vivekanand Kain
C. Gankidi Madhusudan Reddy
D. Pradeep GoyalA. Muthukumarasamy Sadayappan
- Which of the following university got a corporate fund from India’s TCS?
A. Standford University
B. Carnegie Mellon University
C. University of Pennsylvania
D. Cornell UniversityB. Carnegie Mellon University
- Who appointed as new UNICEF goodwill ambassador?
A. Rafael Nadal
B. Roger Federer
C. Novak Djokovic
D. Serena WilliamsC. Novak Djokovic
- Who took charge as chief secretary of SGPC?
A. Harcharan Singh
B. Raghujit Singh
C. S.Sukhdev Singh Bhaur
D. Jathedar Avtar SinghA. Harcharan Singh
- Who is world’s present richest Indian?
A. Deilip Shanghvi
B. Anil Ambani
C. Mukesh Ambani
D. None of theseC. Mukesh Ambani