Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which of the following state become first to launch ‘agro-solar policy’?
C. Andra Pradesh
D. UttarpradeshB. Gujurat
- For which of the following country Britain reopened its embassy after
D. TurkeyA. Tehran
- Who got appointed as Lokayukta of Maharashtra?
A. Rajesh Kumar
B. M L Tahaliyani
C. D.Y. Chandrachud
D. Ajai LambaB. M L Tahaliyani
- Who is CEO of Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange?
A. Rajesh Belaram
B. Tony Day
C. Basab Banarjee
D. Gaurang DesaiD. Gaurang Desai
- Who got appointed as chairman of India’s Oscar jury?
A. Anupam Kher
B. Amol Palekar
C. Amitabh Bachchan
D. Goutam GhoseB. Amol Palekar
- Name the next upcoming version of Android update (6.0)?
D. FroyoC. Marshmallow
- Who is the winner of Women’s Singles finals of Cincinnati Masters title of
Tennis 2015 ?
A. Simona Halep
B. Chan Hao-ching
C. Casey Dellacqua
D. Serena WilliamsD. Serena Williams
- Who is the captain of Pro Kabaddi League 2015 winner, U mumba?
A. Suresh Pathapalem
B. Jeeva Kumar
C. Mohammad Ziaur Rahman
D. Anup KumarD. Anup Kumar
- Zaina Erhaim who won 2015 Peter Mackler Award belongs to –
D. TurkmenistanB. Syria
- Who has authored the book ‘Turning the Tide: How India Won the War ‘?
A. K. Subrahmanyam
B. N.S. Sisodia
C. P.R. Chari
D. Nitin GokhaleD. Nitin Gokhale