Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- What percent Smokeless Tobacco Deaths in world does India account for ?
D. 67%B. 74%
- Which state is going to sign MoU with Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) and Hindustan Paper Corporation for boosting of bamboo sector?
A. Himachal pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Arunachal Pradesh
D. AssamC. Arunachal Pradesh
- Which of the following only micro-irrigation firm from India named in Fortune magazine’s ‘Change the World’ list ?
A. Netafim Irrigation India Pvt Ltd
B. Jain Irrigation Systems
C. Flow Tech Power
D. Kothari Agritech Pvt.LtdB. Jain Irrigation Systems
- Where the India International Seafood show is going to get organized by commerce ministry?
D. ChennaiC. Vizag
- Name the application that Indian Railways launches for women safety?
D. R-SuvidhaB. R-Mitra
- How many cities got approval from Ministry of New and Renewable Energy as to be solar cities?
D. 46C. 50
- Where is World’s largest solar power station is going to set up in India?
A. Madhya Pradesh
D. GujuratA. Madhya Pradesh
- With which of the following country India inked MoU to construct Raxaul-Amlekhgunj oil pipeline?
A. Sri Lanka
D. BhutanC. Nepal
- Which of the following cab service provider tied-up with Bharti Airtel to set up WiFi hotspots in each of its cabs?
A. Taxifor sure
D. Bharti TaxiB. Uber
- Who won 2015 MRF FF1600 champion title?
A. Karthik Tharanisingh
C. G Sidhartha Kishore
D. Sidharth BalasundaramA. Karthik Tharanisingh
- Who is the first Indian to win Ladies British amateur stroke play Championship?
A. Rjun atwal
B. Aditi Ashok
C. Jeev milkha singh
D. Anirban LahiriB. Aditi Ashok
- ‘Modern Thought Leaders- Lal Bahadur Shastri Memorial Lectures (1997-2014)’ is edited by?
A. Anil Shastri
B. APJ ABdul Kalam
C. Pranab Mukharjee
D. M. Hamid AnsariA. Anil Shastri
- Which of the following day is the International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and Its Abolition ?
A. 23rd August
B. 23rd July
C. 20th August
D. 21st OctoberA. 23rd August
- Which of the following is the first microfinance company to transform into a bank?
A. Disha Microfince
B. Bandhan Financial Services Pvt Ltd
C. Grameen Financial Services Pvt Ltd
D. Madura Micro Finance LtdB. Bandhan Financial Services Pvt Ltd
- How many members states are there in UNESCO?
D. 195D. 195