Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Read Our Current Affairs Today – August 22 2015
- What is the main objective of Call To Action Summit 2015 which is going to held at New delhi?
A. Women’s equality
B. To end preventable child and maternal deaths
C. Women’s Safetyand child health improvement
D. Child TraffickingB. To end preventable child and maternal deaths
- ‘Chengalikodan’ has been accorded the Geographical Indication (GI) status is a variety of –
D. WheatA. Banana
- Which state received a high court stay order on implementation of compulsory voting Act in local polls?
C. West Bengal
D. OdishaB. Gujurat
- Recently Online Application Management System (OAMS) has been launched for “Nai Roshni” scheme under which of the following ministry –
A. Ministry of External Affairs
B. Ministry of Minority Affairs
C. Ministry of Labour and Employment
D. Ministry of Tribal AffairsB. Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Alexis Tsipras, who resigned as a Prime Minister for which of the following Europian country?
D. GeorgiaC. Greece
- In which of the following country for the first time, Women are allowed to participate as voters in Election?
B. Saudi Arabia
D. IranB. Saudi Arabia
- Which of the following company topped in Frobe’s ranking in World’s 100 Most Innovative Companies?
B. Tesla Motors
C. ARM Holdings
D. Regeneron PharmaceuticalsB. Tesla Motors
- Who is the world’s highest paid actress according to Forbes?
A. Melissa McCarthy
B. Jennifer Aniston
C. Reese Witherspoon
D. Jennifer LawrenceD. Jennifer Lawrence
- Who got appointed as the advocate for United Nations’ campaign “He For She”?
A. Emma Watson
B. Amitabh Bachchan
C. Anupam Kher
D. Lakshmi PuriC. Anupam Kher
- Mittu Chandilya got appointed as Managing Director for which of the following company?
A. Air Asia
B. Air India
D. Jet AirwaysA. Air Asia
- Deepak Paul is associated with wich of the following sports?
B. Car racing
D. ChessB. Car racing
- Who received the award by leading Singapore daily The Straits Times, on behalf of Prime Minister Narendra Modi for ‘Asian of the Year 2014’award?
A. Sushma Swaraj
B. Nitin Gadkari
C. Vijay Singh Thakur
D. Warren FernandezC. Vijay Singh Thakur
- What percent stake in Indian Oil Corporation is going to sold by Union Govt, that holds 68.57 per cent shares of it?
D. 8A. 10
- Where is the Venue of 2016 Euro Cup Football ?
E. GreeceA. France
- Which country to host the 2016 T-20 World Cup Cricket ?
A. South Africa
B. New Zealand
D. IndiaD. India
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification