Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which of the following state government made agreement with Joint Committee on the Inner Line Permit System for restriction of “outsiders” from entering and staying in a state without permission?
D. NagalandB. Manipur
- For which of the following state,the Tourism Ministry sanctioned Rs 99.86
crores for the ‘Integrated Development of Eco-Tourism Circuit’ project Under
Swadesh Darshan Mission 2015-16?
B. Andra Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. KarnatakaA. Telengana
- Himachal Pradesh Government launches RISHTA project for saving energy upto 45 to 55 percent. What does I statnd for in RISHTA?
D. IsotopicC. Illuminating
- Which of the following country recently got out of the restricted visa list in India?
D. BangladeshC. Iran
- Union cabinet approved MoU between India with which of the following
countries on cooperation in the fields of education, training and research?
D. AustraliaD. Australia
- Which city is going to host 24th annual Miss India Worldwid 2015?
D. New DelhiB. Mumbai
- Ranil Wickremesinghe, who recently sworn as PM of which of the following
C. Sri Lanka
D. ParaguayC. Sri Lanka
- The Karachi Nuclear Power Plant II (Kanupp II),biggest energy investor and
infrastructure projects in Pakistan will be constructed under which of the
following country’s assistance?
D. JapanC. China
- Which of the following Technology giant is going to buy data center business
of TATA group?
D. Both A & B JointlyD. Both A & B Jointly
- Who got appointed as CMD of Air India Ltd?
A. Ashwani Lohani
B. Rohit Nandan
C. Balwinder Singh Bhullar
D. Gargi KaulA. Ashwani Lohani
- Who is the youngest Chess prodigy in India who have gained Grand master
A. Aryan Chopra
B. Parimarjan Negi
C. Humpy Koneru
D. Daniil DubovB. Parimarjan Negi
- ‘Mrs Funnybones: She’s Just Like You and a Lot Like Me’ book is authored by
which of the Indian celebrity?
A. Shilapa Shetty
B. Twinkle Khanna
C. Sharukh Khan
D. Amir khanB. Twinkle Khanna
- Which of the following is not authored by Chetan Bhagat?
A. Making India Awesome
B. One Night @ the Call Center
C. Wings of Fire
d. Revolution 2020C. Wings of Fire
- Which of the following continet has the largest market for nutraceuticals?
B. European Union
D. None of theseA. US
- Masdar city is situated in which of the following country ?
D. AfghanistanA. UAE