Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Read Our Current Affairs Today – August 20 2015
- Centre announces 30 per cent tax sop for industries in which of the following states?
D. Arunachal PradeshA. Bihar
- Which of the following two cities will be declared as Twin National Heritage Cities?
A. Baranasi & Haridwar
B. Haridwar & Rishikesh
C. Puri & Konark
D. Nashik & NagpurB. Haridwar & Rishikesh
- Which of the following countries approved by union govt for exchange of information with respect to taxes & to check Black Money Generation?
D. SeychellesD. Seychelles
- Bharat Stage (BS)-IV complaint vehicles will be sold and registered from _____?
A. 11th Jan 2016
B. 13th Feb 2016
C. 15th Mar 2016
D. 17th Apr 2016D. 17th Apr 2016
- ‘vidyalakshmi.co.in’ is the portal released for students for ____ ?
B. Study Loan
C. Online Examination
D. ResultsB. Study Loan
- Haryana agreed to cooperate in biotechnology,life science with which of the following states?
C. West Virginia
D. MarylandD. Maryland
- UN funded for Solar Home Systems,which of the following countries is the first one to receive it?
D. NepalB. Bangladesh
- What is “Swift Response 15” ,which is recently launched by US?
D. JetA. Airborne
- Russia whith which of the following countries signed defence agreement that includes the sale of four Mi-35 helicopters?
D. JapanC. Pakistan
- For Empays Payment, Emirates NDB tied up with which of the following banks?
D. SBIB. Axis
- Prasar Bharati inked MoU with which of the following country’s televesion company for cooperation on focusing on high quality production, marketing and distribution of content related to art, culture, research, technology?
D. KoreaC. Russia
- Who is the winner of Maharashtra Bhushan Award 2015?
A. Babasaheb Purandare
B. Ravindra Keleka
C. Vishnu Sakharam Khandekar
D. Prahlad Keshav AtreA. Babasaheb Purandare
- Abhay Kumar Singh Appointed as Private Secy To _____?
A. Home Minister
B. Transport Minister
C. Rural Development Minister
D. Agriculture MinisterD. Agriculture Minister
- Who is assigned for additional charge of Director of Enforcement Directorate?
A. Sajjad Wasi Naqvi
B. Karnal Singh
C. Shri Yogesh Gupta
D. K. R. Uday BhaskarB. Karnal Singh
- Which of the follwing countries is the winner of maiden Under-16 South Asian Football Federation (SAFF) championship title 2015?
D. BangladeshD. Bangladesh
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification