Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- The petroleum pipeline will be constructed from Raxaul of India to which place of Nepal?
D. AmlekhgunjD. Amlekhgunj
- Which of the following companies is related to the MoU signed for Petroleum Line between India and Nepal?
A. Bharat Petroleum
B. Essar Oil Limited
C. Indian Oil Corporation
D. Oil India LtdC. Indian Oil Corporation
- CCEA approves proposal of strengthening drug regulatory system for 1750crore over a period of how many years?
D. TenA. Three
- Out of the total ammount provided for strengthening drug regulatory system how much will be available to Central Structure?
D. 1000CrA. 900Cr
- Indian Railways inked four MoUs with Union Power for ?
A. Energy conservation
B. Energy Transmission
D. All of the aboveD. All of the above
- Which of the following state forms Cabinet sub-committee to tackle drought crisis?
D. TelanganaB. Maharastra
- In Soft loan scheme how much ammount will be provided for Sugar Mills?
D. 200CrC. 600Cr
- Soft loans will be provided to only those units which have cleared at least 50 percent of their outstanding arrears by ?
A. 31st Jul 2015
B. 30th Jun 2015
C. 1st Sept 2015
D. 31st Aug 2015B. 30th Jun 2015
- 1500-MW ultra mega solar power park is sanctioned for which of the following districts of Andhra Pradesh?
D. KurnoolC. Kadapa
- Which Power Generating and distributing company is going to set up a new solar power park in Andhra Pradesh?
A. Reliance Power
B. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
C. Tata Power
D. Adani PowerB. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
- India signed MoU with which country to establish PACE setter Fund?
D. ChinaC. America
- Which telecommunication company signed worth 1200Cr Rupiya with Huawei?
D. RelianceA. Uninor
- Hero Cycles acquires majority stake in UK’s which of the following cycle manufacturing companies?
A. Pashley Cycles
B. Avocet Sports
C. Alldays & Onions
D. Campion Cycle CompanyB. Avocet Sports
- Which Associate bank of SBI tops in th charts of customer compaints in Kerala?
A. State Bank of Hyderabad
B. State Bank of Patiala
C. State Bank of Mysore
D. State Bank of TravancoreD. State Bank of Travancore
- Who elected as President of Gymnastics Federation of India?
A. Sudhakar Shetty
B. Gian Singh
C. Riyaz Bhati
D. Makarand JoshiA. Sudhakar Shetty
- Michael Spiczko is related to which sports?
D. WrestilingB. Kabbadi
- Pankaj Advani is related to which sports?
D. ChessB. Snooker
- Who is the first runners up in Long Drive at Whistling Straits?
A. Anirban Lahiri
B. Tom Watson
C. Matt Dobyns
D. J.B. HolmesC. Matt Dobyns
- Ezra cup is given for which of the following sports?
A. Horse Racing
D. RowingC. Polo
- What is the name of Indo-Pak border?
A. Radcliffe Line
B. Macmahon Line
C. Durand Line
D. Marginal LineA. Radcliffe Line