Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- India’s first IUHDSS situated in which of the following state?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. GoaB. Kerala
- What does first ‘S’ stands for in IUHDSS?
D. SurveillanceD. Surveillance
- Recently which state announced construction of 800kms express highway?
B. Arunachal Pradesh
D. West BengalC. Maharastra
- Assam govt recently banned sale of which of the following products?
A. Drinking Water Brand
B. Liquor Brand
C. Food Brand
D. None of theseA. Drinking Water Brand
- TATA Motors recently bagged order from –
A. US Defence
B. Indian Army
D. NoneB. Indian Army
- Out of 162 exchange of enclave between India and Bangladesh how many enclaves became of Indian territory?
D. 99A. 51
- Saurav Ghosal related to which of the following sports ?
D. SquashD. Squash
- Who is the 1st Indian gold medalist at the Special Olympics World Games 2015?
A. Rajesh Sahani
B. Darshan Jain
C. Ranveer Saini
D. None of theseC. Ranveer Saini
- Which State Govt launches country’s first witness Protection Scheme?
D. OdishaB. Delhi
- Ravichandran Ashwin was recently presented with which award?
B. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
D. NAtiona sportsC. Arjuna
- Russia’s Rosneft to acquire 49% stake in __?
A. Essar Oil
B. GAIL Ltd
D. IOCLA. Essar Oil
- Which bank’s Hong Kong branch fined $1 mn for violating money laundering law?
D. SBID. SBI
- Who became Associate Member State of CERN?
D. BangladeshA. Pakistan
- New frog species recently discovered in which of the following country?
A. South Afria
D. North KoreaB. India
- Head-quarter of CERN is situated at ___?
D. New YorkA. Geneva