Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- Which is observed to remember all Victims of Chemical Warfare every year to discourage the world to prohibit the use of chemical weapons?
Answer – B.April 29th
This year 11th anniversary of the Day is commemorated. The day is Instituted in the year 2005 an annual event held to pay a tribute to the victims of chemical warfare and to discourage the world to prohibit the use of chemical weapons.
- Who wins gold at Commonwealth Judo Championship for the year at Port Elizabeth in South Africa and selected for Rio Olympics?
Answer – C.Garima Chaudhary
Meerut based Garima wins gold at Commonwealth Judo Championship &Two Indian Judokas Kalpana Devi and Avatar Singh in race for Rio Qualification.
- Who has been appointed as New Zealand’s captain in One day, T20 and Test cricket matches after succeeds of Brendon McCullum?
D.None of the Above
Answer – A.Kane Willaimson
Prolific New Zealand batsman Kane Stuart Williamson has been named as the Black Caps captain in all the three formats of the game of cricket. The right hander succeeds Brendon McCullum who retired in February.
- Which space agency has left its efforts to reinstate the operation of Costly X-ray satellite lost in Space which is joint venture of NASA and few nations?
Answer – D.JAXA
The Japan Aerospace exploration Agency (JAXA) has abandoned its efforts to reinstate the operations of costly satellite, named Hitomi that was used to probe the black holes using X-Ray Telescopes.
- Naval Ships namely ________________ and ______________, served for the defence operations under illustrious 22nd Killer Squadron decommissioned from the Indian Navy.
A.Shivalik and Satpura
B.Veer and Nipat
C.Ranvijay and Khuri
D.Rajali and Kochi
Answer – B.Veer and Nipat
Both naval carriers that are of 1241 RE class missile vessels have completed 29 and 28 years of commissioned service respectively. Veer and Nipat have been forward deployed to safeguard security of valuable assets off Gujarat coast and International Maritime Borderline on various occasions.
- Who was appointed as the Director General (DG) of Railways Protection Force (RPF) that runs under the authority of Ministry of Railways?
B.Surendra Kumar Bhagat
C.Surender Kumar Bhagat
Answer – C.Surender Kumar Bhagat
Uttarakhand cadre Senior IPS officer Surender Kumar Bhagat was appointed as the Director General (DG) of Railways Protection Force (RPF) was approved by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC). He will serve the Railway Board till the date of his superannuation that is on 30 June 2017.
- Who has won gold medal in an International Sand Art Championship held at Russia?
Answer – A.Sundarsan Pattnaik
Odisha hailed eminent sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik has participated in the ninth Moscow Sand Sculpture Championship “The magical world of sand- 2016 and where he produced the sand art of 15 feet high Mahatma Gandhi sculpture for non-violence and peace in the sand art contest.
- Who has been awarded with Japan’s Second Highest national award for his contribution towards Indo-Japan economic relations?
Answer – C.NK Singh
Politician NK Singh will be awarded with Japan’s Second Highest national “The Order of the Rising Sun, Gold and Silver Star” award for his contribution towards Indo-Japan economic relations over 10 years more. He was formerly served as a Bureaucrat
- World’s fastest Bombay Stock exchange has signed a MoU with which exchange for Listing BSE Sensex-Based derivatives?
B.Shenzhen Stock Exchange
D.Hongkong Stock Exchange
Answer – C.Korea Exchange
World’s fastest Bombay stock exchange has inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Korea Exchange (KRX) of South Korea for listing S&P BSE Sensex-based derivatives.
- Canada based Mobile maker Blackberry joint ventured with Digitsecure launched payments service in India called. Name the service?
Answer – C.BBM Money
Canada based Mobilephone maker BlackBerry and Digitsecure a payments platform have jointly to bring BBM Money to India. It is noted that service is limited to inter-BBM transfers.
- Indian Air Force top pilots and jets participating in which Exercise to practice for the kill during the Main conduct phase?
Answer – D.Red Flag
The New Delhi based Indian Air Force top pilots and jets participating in the Exercise Red Flag are kept ready to go for the kill during the Main Conduct Phase.
- Which city has been declared as smoke free area by Deputy commissioner with this capital city will be greener, Healthier future?
Answer – A.Kohima
Capital of Nagaland Kohima city was declared a smoke-free area by Deputy Commissioner Rovilatuo Mor with this capital city will be greener, healthier future.
- Who has been awarded the Mongolia highest Civilian award, the North star in the year 2016 for the contribution towards cooperation of India and Mongolia?
Answer –A.Lokesh Chandra
Awardees are Lokesh Chandra, president of the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) who invited students and scholars from Mongolia and revived the cultural and scientific ties between the two countries. Mansura Haider, former academic adviser at the Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA).
- Parliament passes Industries (Development and Regulation) Amendment Bill, 2015 to exclude which product from the Industries (Development and Regulation) Act, 1951?
Answer – C.Alcohol
All the industries are regulated under the Act are comes under 1St Schedule of the Act. To exclude production of alcohol for fit to drink purposes from the domain of the Act.
- Which region becomes first to have digi-locker facility where citizens will have access to all these documents at any time?
Answer – C.Rahuri
The move comes give fillip to Digital India Programme Rahuri Municipal Council of Ahmednagar district in Maharashtra became the first municipality to attain the status of integrated with digital locker for the issuance of all essential Documents.