[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs 2015 April 28 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Read Our Current Affairs Today – April 28 2015
- Which country’s radio broadcasts that leader of the ISIS terrorist group Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has died?
A. Radio Iran
B. Radio Pakistan
C. Radio United States
D. Radio Iraq
[su_accordion]A. Radio Iran
- Name the country’s biggest refinery that began crude processing at its 300,000 barrels per day (bpd) Paradip refinery and aims to fully commission the plant in six months?
A. Reliance Oil Corporation
B. ESSAR Oil Refinery
C. Bharat Oil Refinery
D. Indian Oil Corporation
[su_accordion]D. Indian Oil Corporation
- Numbers of NGOs licenses have been cancelled by the Centre Government for failing to file annual returns for the years 2009-10, 2010-11 and 2011-12?
- Which state has proposed to have special police stations for tourists with 24-hour call centre service and a guidance centre for tourists?
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
[su_accordion]A. Andhra Pradesh
- Name the President of Afghanistan on 3 -day visit to india ?
A. Mohammad Ashraf Ghani
B. Abdullah Abdullah
C. Hamid Shekh
D. Mohammad Aasin
[su_accordion]A. Mohammad Ashraf Ghani
- Name the Sail Training Ship of Indian Navy that left Kochi on an eight month voyage through Europe to participate in the annual Tall Ship Races and other events organised under the aegis of Sail Training International?
A. INS Sudarshini
B. INS Mhadei
C. INS Tarangini
D. INS Varuna
[su_accordion]C. INS Tarangini
- World day for safety and health at work is celebrated on…
A. April 24
B. April 26
C. April 28
D. April 21
[su_accordion]C. April 28
- What is the new limit after hiked foreign direct investment (FDI) in the pension sector.from 26 % ?
[su_accordion]C. 49 %
- On 28th Apr’15 imposed a complete ban on burning of waste in open including garbage, leaves, plastic and crop residues in which region the National Green Tribunal?
- In which districts, four new tehsils have been created in Uttar Pradesh on 28th Apr’15?
A. Azamgarh, Mathura, Lalitpur
B. Azamgarh, Lucknow, Kanpur
C. Lucknow, Mathura, varanasi
D. Mathura, Lalitpur, Kanpur
[su_accordion]A. Azamgarh, Mathura, Lalitpur
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification