Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Union Government recently passed the Gurdwara Amendment bill 2016 to provide the Right to _______________ Sikhs to vote in the Elections?
Answer – A.Sahjhardi
Under Sikh Gurdwara Act, 1925, every Sikh who is above 21 years of age can cast their vote in the Sikh Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee Election
- In order to safeguard the Women, Department of Telecommunication has issued the notification that all feature and Smart phone will have configuration of panic buttons wef which date?
Answer – C.01.01.2017
Department of Telecommunication has issued the notification regarding “Panic Button and Global Positioning System
in Mobile Phone Handsets Rules 2016”
- Operation Sulaimani is an initiative of which district to eradicate the poverty and to avoid food wastage in the district?
Answer – : B.Kozhikode
Operation Sulaimani will provide food to around 1000 people per day. The price of the food will be covered through sponsorship. The coupons will be distributed through the counters in the Collectorate, Village office and Taluk Offices.
- What is the theme of the World Intellectual Property day is being observed on 26th April every year?
A.Digital Innovative: Culture Reimagined
B.Digital Creativity: Culture Innovation
C.Digital Creativity: Culture Reimagined
D.Digital Innovative: Culture Innovation
Answer – C.Digital Creativity: Culture Reimagined
To learn about the role that intellectual property rights play in encouraging innovation and creativity
- Eminent Prime Minister Banharn Silpa Archa passed away recently at the age of 83 who hails from ChinA.In which country he was served as Prime Minister?
Answer – B.Thailand
Veteran Thai Politician and former premier Banharn Silpa archa died at the age of 83. Thailand’s 21st Prime Minister in 1995.
- The famous sports person Sandeep Tomar qualified for the Rio Olympics after winning a bronze in the freestyle at the World qualifying Championship. He related to which sport?
Answer – D.WrestlingExplanation :
Indian Wrestler Sandeep Tomar (57 kg) has qualified for the Rio Olympics after winning a bronze and the same day Indian Rower Dattu Bhokanal qualified for the Rio Olympics after winning a silver in the finals at 2016 FISA Asian and Oceania Olympic Qualification Regatta at Chung Ju in South Korea
- Indian Football Striker Jeje Lalpekhlua won the Football Player’s Association of India – Indian Player of the year award at Cooperage Football stadium in Mumbai. He belongs which state?
Answer – B.Mizoram
Football Striker Jeje clinches FPAI Indian player of the year award and awarded during annual awards function at Cooperage Football Stadium in Mumbai.
- Which railway has launched a unique service called Missed Call service launched for local train updates?
D.North Eastern Railway
Answer – C.Western Railway
The western Railway has launched a unique service through which commuters would be able to know the running status of local trains from simply giving a missed call
- The Famous Mobile Manufacturer Nokia planned to acquire which company and the company is producer of Activity Trackers, weighing scales, thermometers etc.?
D.Palmer Whal Company
Answer – A.Withings
Finnish Mobile network equipment maker Nokia planned to buy France’s Withings S.A for 170 million euros in its bid to expand into digital health markets
- Who has been awarded First Humanitarian prize with saving thousands of Children during 12 years civil war in Burundi?
D.None of the Above
Answer – A.Marguerite Barankitse
A Burundian Activist Marguerite Barankitse awarded First Humanitarian Prize for helping more than 20,000 orphans and other children and opened hospitals.
- Name the IIT Scholar who wins the International Award for Plant Nutrition awarded by US based International Plant Nutrition Institute?
Answer – B.Ashok Kumar
A food Engineering research scholar from IIT Kharagpur wins prestigious International Plant Nutrition scholar Award on Plant Nutrition
- Which State Government announced to give free Laptops to first meritorious Students who secure a minimum of 95% marks in Class X board Examination?
Answer – D.Haryana
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar announced that free laptops to 500 meritorious students who secure a minimum of 95% marks and laptops will be provided under State Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Union Finance Ministry announced how much interest on Employees’ Provident Fund for 2015-16 which is headed by the Union Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatreya?
Answer – C.8.7%
Union Finance Ministry has approved 8.7% interest on PF deposits for over 5 crore subscribers of retirement boy EPFO which is lower than 8.8% decided by Central board of Trustees.
- Who has partnered with Election Commission in Tamilnadu to support “#TN100percent Initiative” and to spread the awareness?
Answer – D.Uber
Uber Taxi operator has partnered with Election Commission in Tamilnadu. Uber held discussions with Officials on the importance of voting and encouraging people to cast their vote.
- Cadbury Chocolates maker Mondelez inaugurated a plant in _____________ that is the largest plant in Asia Pacific?
A.SriCity in Andhra Pradesh
B.Amaravathi in Andhra Pradesh
C.Tirunelveli in Tamilnadu
D.Chikmangalore in Karnataka
Answer – A.SriCity in Andhra Pradesh
The Plant’s Capacity is 250 000 tonnes a year and It is the seventh manufacturing unit in India.