Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister unveils the State’s interim Secretariat Complex in which region?
D.ReniguntaAnswer – C.Amaravathi
Andhra Pradesh CM, N Chandrababu Naidu officially inaugurated the state’s Interim Secretariat at Velagapudi Village in Capital region Amaravathi
- Union Government increases the minimum wages for Contract employees to how much due to consideration of Consumer Price index and Dearness Allowance?
D.Rs. 9,000Answer – A.Rs. 10,000
The Minister of State for labour and Exployment Bandaru Dattatreya informed that the Minimum wage for contract employees has been increased to 10,000 per month.
- The Army commanders Six day conference begins on 26.04.16 in which region to appraise current and emerging strategic security scenarios?
D.New DelhiAnswer – D.New Delhi
Union Defence Minister inaugurates the conference at the Manekshaw Convention centre in the NCR and Chairperson of the conference is Chief of the Army Staff, General Dalbir Singh Suhag
- What is the theme for the World Malaria is being celebrated on April 25th to spread the awareness of Malaria?
A.End free Malaria
B.Free from Malaria for Good
C.End Malaria for Good
D.Endless prevention for MalariaAnswer – C.End Malaria for Good
To Spread the awareness of Malaria and explains that is preventable and curable World Malaria day is being celebrated on 25th April every year.
- New Delhi Based Indian council of Medical research joint venture with which company for research and development in preventive health?
D.Gloxy PharmaAnswer – B.Sun Pharma
ICMR and Mumbai based Sun Pharma have joined into an agreement for research and development in preventive health and it is announced by Union health minister JP Nadda
- The Famous Music Legend who is hailed from Congo is passed away after collapsing on stage in the Ivory coast when he was 66?
D.Keba KadumpeAnswer – C.Papa Wemba
Papa Wemba was born in 1949 in Congo and inherited his love of song from his mother and he was known as the king of Congolese rumba
- Which country to host 2018 Commonwealth Judo Championships organized by Commonwealth Judo Congress?
D.IndiaAnswer – D.India
India will be hosting 2018 Commonwealth Judo Championships in Jaipur and it was allotted to India, by the commonwealth Judo Congress on April 23rd at Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- The Most winning Women’s Double team in the world Tennis Indian Sania Mirza and Swiss Martina Hingis lost in Stuttgard Grand Prix tournament in Germany with which team?
A.French pair – Caroline Garcia and Kristina Mladenovic
B.American Pair – Venus Williams and Serena Williams
C.United States Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Czech Republic Lucie Šafářová
D.Russia Ekaterina Makarova and Russia Elena VesninaAnswer – A.A.French pair – Caroline Garcia and Kristina Mladenovic
French Pair of Caroline Garcia and Kristina Mladenovic on 24th April 2016 won women’s doubles final of the Stuttgart Grand prix Tournament.
- Spain based Rafeal Nadal wins over Nishikori clinches 49th Clay Court cup and equaled the record with Guillermo Vilas. Nishikori belongs which country?
D.JapanAnswer – D.Japan
Rafael Nadal wins over Nishikori and added a ninth trophy to his continuous victory since 2013 and Grand slam for 14 times
- China unveils first security robot named as ______________ unveiled at the ongoing china Chongqing Hi-Tech fair
D.HiBotAnswer – C.AnBot
China’s First security robot “AnBot” unveiled at the ongoing china Hi Tech Fair. The robot is jointly developed by the National University of Defence Technology
- Solar Impulse 2, Solar powered aeroplane has landed in which city after a three day fligh across the Pacific Ocean as part of its journey around the world?
D.WashingtonAnswer – B.California
Plane’s wings are equipped with 17000 solar cells that power propellers and charge batteries and it can run on stored energy at night
- How many members elected as Rajya Members and took oath before the chairman Mohd Hamid Ansari to the constitution ?
D.6Answer – B.9
Senior Congress leader Anand Sharma and 8 other members recently reelected as Rajya Sabha Members took oath to the constitution
- India has banned import of __________ and _________ from China due to their unacceptable quality and insecure feature respectively.
A.Rice and Mobile Phone
B.Rice and Electronic items
C.Milk and Mobile Phone
D.Milk and Electronic ItemsAnswer – C.Milk and Mobile
Commerce Minister Nirmala Sitharama informed that India has banned import of Milk and Milk products certain mobile phones from China due to unacceptable quality and insecure feature.
- Nation’s first Small Finance Bank to be set up and allowed for basic banking operations after getting approval from RBI in Punjab.What is its name?
A.Capital Local Finance Bank
B.Capital Local Payment Bank
C.Capital Rural Payment Bank
D.Capital Small Finance Bank LtdAnswer – D.Capital Small Finance Bank Ltd
Punjab Headquartered CAPTIAL LOCAL AREA BANK introduced the nation’s first small finance bank “Capital Small Finance Bank Limited” and after getting approval from RBI with 10 branches
- 11th Indo Mongolia joint Military training exercise held at Mongolia to develop synergy and inter operability between the two armies. What is the name of the exercise?
A.Nomadic Elephant 2016
B.Nomadic Deer 2016
C.Nomadic Lion 2016
D.Nomadic Tiger 2016Answer – A.Nomadic Elephant 2016
From India, A platoon of the Kumaon Regiment of the Indian Army along with a team of two observers and From Mangolia 60 personnel from the Mangolian Armed Forces joined in the exercise