Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- Prime Minister laid the foundation for India’s biggest power with joint venture of State Govt and NTPC in which state?
Answer – B.Jharkhand
Joint Venture of National Thermal Power Corporation and Jharkhand Government, total Capacity of 8000MW and Prime Minister laid the foundation for first phase of 4000MW capacity
- Indian Military has completed an amphibious exercise ‘Jal Prahar’ which was began on March 17th 2016 in which State/ Union Territory?
D.Andaman and Nicobar
Answer – D.Andaman and Nicobar
All three wings of the armed forces Army, Air Force and Navy participated in the Jal Prahar Exercise and to validate and fine tune its strategy to take over enemy land via sea
- Who set become first Indian participant at world kickboxing championship at the age of seven year old in Andria, Italy?
Answer – A.Tajamul Islam
Tajamul Islam a seven year old girl is set to become the first Indian to represent the country at the World Kickboxing Championship in Andria, Italy. She hails from North Kashmir’s Bandipora District.
- Delhi Government recently initiated the Application based what service in order to encourage private car owners to switch to public Transport?
Answer – B.Bus
It is expected to start in the city from middle of June and the premium buses will be fully air-conditioned with no passengers allowed to stand.
- Which is the first open source encyclopedia to the art and culture is the brain child of Researched Sudha Gopalakrishnan?
Answer – D.Sahapedia
The meaning of Saha in Sanskrit “Together with” that is used to explore the together the richness of the cultural landscapes, knowledge around each subject
- Who is named as Goodwill Ambassador for India at Rio Olympics was announced recently in the presence of Olympic medalists?
Answer – C.Salman Khan
Bollywood Actor Salman Khan nominated as Goodwill Ambassador for India at Rio Olympic Games. Announcement was made in the presence of Boxer MC Mary Kom, Hockey Captain Sardar Singh and Shooter Apurvi Chandela
- Congo Republic president Denis Sassou Nguesso recently announced the Prime Minister of the country? Who is he/she?
Answer – A.Clement MouambaExplanation :
Congo’s President Denis Sassou Nguesso named former finance minister Clement Mouamba as Prime Minister, bringing a one-time opposition leader into the Government.
- Who is not the following Artist was nominated for Kendra Sangeet Natak Akademi Samman and the awards will be presented by The President?
Answer – C.Sadasiv Prabhath
Dhirendranath Mallick, Secretary, Odisha Sangeet Natak Akademi and it was decided in the two day meeting of the Akademi as a representative from Odisha.Held at Agartala
- Who will receive the Dadasaheb Phalke award in the year 2016 for his/her contribution to the growth and development of Indian Cinema?
Answer – D.Manoj Bajpayee
Veteran Actor Manoj Bajpayee will be awarded with the award in the Best Actor (Critics’ Choice) for his contribution in Hansal Mehta’s Biographical Drama, “Aligarh”
- Union Minister JP Nadda Inaugurates first Central Government Current Good Manufacturing Practise complaint facility for Manufacture of DPT and TT Vaccine in which state?
Answer – B.Himachal Pradesh
At the Central Research Institute, Kasauli in Himachal Pradesh where JP Nadda inaugurates the CGMP Compliant facility and also launched the website of Central Research Institute
- Minister of Power, Coal & New and Renewable energy minister unveiled the Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana in 2015-16 for how many states?
Answer – C.6
Eight States issued bonds worth over Rs. 98,959.96 crore under UDAY scheme. To improve operational and financial efficiency of state power distribution companies.
- Which company has entered into a partnership with Gujarat tourism and FICCI in Ahmedabad to facilitate soft skill training?
Answer – A.Uber
Uber has entered into a partnership with Gujarat Tourism and FICCI in Ahmedabad to facilitate soft skill training for Uber driver Partners.
- Reliance Industries Limited has brought crude oil from which country is the world’s biggest refining complex operates at Jamnagar in Gujarat?
Answer – B.Iran
Reliance Industries Ltd, has bought crude oil after a 6 year back. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals ltd and Essar Oil Ltd are the main buyers of Iranian Oil in India.
- National Panchayati Raj Divas being celebrated on _______________ of every year?
Answer – B.24th April
In 2016, Panchayati Raj Divas is celebrated at Jamshedpur in Jharkhand and PM addresses Panchayati Raj Sammelan
- In Kerala, Thazhathangady Juma Mosque has opened its doors to woman on ______________for the first Time?
A.April 24 and May 8
B.April 23 and May 7
C.April 12 and May 4
D.April 13 and May 8
Answer – A.April 24 and May 8
The women in the community were not allowed to take a look at the inside of the Mosque. Almost Thousand years old but that was visited only by men.