Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- Who has inaugurated the International Yoga Fest and taken decision on conducting National Level of International Yoga Day on 21st June 2016?
A.Prime Minister Narendra Modi
B.Minister of State for AYUSH Shripad Yesso Naik
C.Minister of Culture Mahesh Sharma
D.Minister of Home Affairs, Rajnath Singh
Answer – B.Minister of State for AYUSH Shripad Yesso Naik
Minister of State for AYUSH (Independent Charge) and Health & Family Welfare, Shri Shripad Yesso Naik. Punjab & Haryana capital Chandigarh decided to host National Level celebration of International Yoga Day
- Which State/Union Territory has been decided to host National Level Celebration of International Yoga day on 21st June 2016?
Answer – C.Chandigarh
It has been decided that Punjab & Haryana Capital Chandigarh to host International Yoga day for the year 2016 which was firstly observed on 21st June and observed world over by millions on the same day.
- Union Government gave nod for amendments in compensatory Afforestation Bill -2015 for which cause with the distribution of 42,000 Crore?
A.To cut off carbon Emission
B.Reducing the urbanization
C.Producing Modified plant breeds
D.Encourage to plant forests
Answer – D.Encourage to plant forests
The Union cabinet headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave nod to amend the Compensatory Afforestation Fund Bill-2015, that will enable the distribution of around 42,000 crore among all states to encourage them to plant forests. The bill was then tabled in Lok Sabha in May 2015.
- Which service launched by union Government to address issues of Startups, exporters & importers and other stakeholders?
Answer – B.TwitterSeva
The Commerce and Industry Ministry has launched a new service, ‘Twitter Seva’, to twitter seva address issues and grievances of startups, exporters and importers, and other stakeholders and separate has been framed to respond queries within 48 to 72 working hours.
- Union cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Modi accorded the nod Indian Institute of Science Education and Research to function from a Temporary campus in which city of Andhra Pradesh?
Answer – A.Tirupathi
The operationalization of the Institute Tirupati from the Academic Year of 2015-16 from IIEA temporary campus at an estimated cost of Rs. 137.30 crore for the initial three year and had decided to establish the IISER in the residual state of Andhra Pradesh after the Telangana is carved out from the state.
- Under the Finance Ministry the Department of Disinvestment has been renamed as which name?
Answer – B.DIPAM
The Department of Disinvestment which runs under Finance Ministry has been renamed as Department of Investment and Public Asset Management or ‘DIPAM’, Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had announced renaming of the body in his budget speech for 2016-17.
- Which state high court quashed the President’s rule in that state which was proclaimed on March 27th 2016?
A.Uttarakhand High Court
B.Chennai High Court
C.Mumbai High Court
D.Guwahathi High Court
Answer – A.Uttarakhand High Court
The Uttarakhand High Court quashed the order of the Union government that had put the State under President’s Rule on March 27, the Bench took the decisions on quashing Presidential Proclamation on April 21, 2016 itself.
- Union Government has allotted Rs. 800 Crore to clean up which largest polluted lake as a part of AMRUT scheme to rejuvenate the lakes?
Answer – B.Bellandur Lake
Union has pledge to spend Rs. 800 Crore under AMRUT to rejeuvenate Lakes especially the Bellandur Lake the Largest and Most polluted water body in Bengaluru. The Garden city has around 262 lakes and tanks in the urban and rural areas of Bengaluru
- Union Government recently gave nod for expansion of the India-Chile _________________ Agreement to expand the Import and export of products?
Answer – A.Preferential Trade
Agreement signed between India and Chile in March 2006 and came into from with effect from August 2007 and now it has been approved to expand
- Which Country is the world’s first region to end Malaria as reported by World Health Organisation and recorded with zero cases in Last year?
Answer – B.Europe
Europe has become the world’s first region to eliminate malaria the zone recorded with zero cases reported last year, according to the World Health Organisation. The No. of cases dropped to Zero in 2015 from 90,712 in 1995 and last cases were reported in Tajikistan in 2014
- On behalf of Indian Government, Indian National Security Advisor Ajit Doval agreed with which country for peaceful negotiations to settle border issue?
Answer – B.China
National Security Advisor Ajit Doval visited China for the 19th round of boundary talks was supposed to be held earlier which was postponed due to Pathankot terrorist Attack to settle border issue and reach a fair and mutually acceptable solution by the sides.
- Honourable Prime Minister inaugurated _____________ civil Services Day to encourage the civil servants and Jan Bhagidari on 21.04.2016?
Answer – C.10th
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated 10th Civil Services Day and expressed his views on Civil servants and accolades the initiatives of Jan Bhagidari
- Former WWE Women’s champion and former WWE Intercontinental Champion who is the first woman in WWE history passed away recently. Who is she?
Answer – D.Chyna
Real name: Joan Laurer. She was well known for her realty shows like The Surreal Life and Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew.
- Former National Champion __________________put his name into the record books by becoming the first champion of the Asian Tennis Tour in New Delhi?
Answer – C.Vishnu Vardhan
He Beat Sidharth Rawat in the final of the Asian Tennis Tour. He is a professional tennis player from AP. Vishnu also paird with Laender Paes at London Olympics
- Indian born Diplomat in the UK has been honoured with highest awards of Cyprus – Commander of the Order of merit for the contribution of work in Commonwealth Secretariat for 20 years?
Answer – A.Amitav Banerji
Cyprus Government honoured Amitav Banerji with country’s highest award of Commander of the Order of merit who have worked in Commonwealth for 20 years.