Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- Prime Minister has inaugurated Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Narayana Super Speciality hospital in which District of Jammu and Kashmir ?
Answer – B.Katra
Prime Minister inaugurated a 230 bedded Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Narayana Super specialty Hospital in Katra in Jammu and Kashmir and successful operation inked agreement with Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd, Bengaluru that operates 32 hospitals across the country.
- Which Authority under women & Child Development Ministry conducted the Regional Conference of North Eastern States on Child Adoption which was hosted by Smt. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi, Union Minister?
A.Central Adoption Resource Authority
B.Child Adoption Resource Authority
C.Women and child safeguard Authority
D.Adoption of Children Authority
Answer – A.Central Adoption Resource Authority
Smt. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi, union Minister of Women & Child Development inaugurates Regional Conference of North Eastern States on Child Adoption in Shillong, Meghalaya
- Smt Maneka Sanjay Gandhi launched Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme in additional how many districts of the country?
Answer – D.61
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme is a successful one and inaugurated by Prime Minister in 100 districts and it was extended in 61 districts to enhance child sex ratio.
- India inks Memorandum of Understanding which country to promote Cooperation in the field of traditional Medicine and Homeopathy?
Answer – B.Mauritius
Union Government inks Memorandum of Understanding with Mauritius for Exchange of Experts, Supply of traditional Medicinal, Research and Development. Theme: “Promotion and Popularisation”.
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inked with MoU with Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation to set up a LPG import terminal in which port?
A.Paradip Port in India
B.Chittagong Port in Bangladesh
C.Kandla Port in India
D.Dhaka Port in Bangladesh
Answer – B.Chittagong Port
Focus on laying a Chittagong-Tripura Pipeline through that country for supplying part of the imported LPG to India’s North East Region and Supplying diesel from Numaligarh Refinery to Parbatipur in Bangladesh
- Which Government banned digging of bore wells beyong 200ft to prevent the declining of Ground water level?
Answer – D.Maharashtra
Due to water crisis in many parts of the state in Maharashtra, the govt. planned to ban the digging of bore wells beyond 200 ft and efforts are being made to conserve ground water till monsoon. Digging of bore well beyond the limit would be punishable offence
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has attended the 93rd meeting of Development Committee of which Organisation to emphasize the FDI inflows in Country?
A.International Monetary Fund
C.Asian Development Bank
D.BRICS Development Bank
Answer – B.World Bank
Finance Ministry accompanied with RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan and Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramanian to attend the Spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank, a UN session on the drugs problem.
- India has joined _____________ leadership in fighting money laundering, tax invasion and terror financing during Finance Minister visit to US during April 2016
Answer – C.G20
India joined G20 in fighting tax evasion, terror funding and money laundering and also to improve transparency in the global financial system
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj visited recently which of the two countries to attend the annual foreign ministers meeting?
A.Russia & China
B.China & Iran
C.Russia & Pakistan
D.Russia and Iran
Answer – D.Russia and Iran
Foreign Minister’s Iran visit is aimed at Oil and trade exploration and Energy ties up, Investment in oil & Gas and in Petrochemical and Fertilizer projects in Iran. And Moscow visit to raise the issue of China blocking India’s bid to ban Jaish e-Mohammed Chief Massod Azhar by the UN
- World level researchers and Economists have claimed the Governments and Business persons to invest in which fields to accelerate the Healthiness of the Children?
A.Food and Agriculture
Answer – C.Nutrition
Every Global Leaders, Governments, Donors and Business to make financial policies and commitments to invest money in Nutrition to avoid the fatal of children less than 5 years – World Bank
- A Trilateral Memorandum of Understanding has been signed in _____________________ field among Sri lanka, Japan and India.
A.Oil and Gas
C.Solar Power Generation
D.Science and Technology
Answer – D.Science and Technology
Sri Lanka’s University of Sri Jayewadenapura signed the MoU with National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Biomedical Research Institute of Japan and Department of Biotechnology of Ministry of Science and Technology, India.
- Government temporarily suspended the partial Provident Fund withdrawal norms for three more months and partial withdrawal policy was announced by?
C.Chief Economic Advisor
D.Director General of EPFO
Answer – B.Finance Minister
Finance minister announced the Partial withdrawal of Provident Fund during the session of Budget -2016 in which employee can withdraw the entire fund at the age of 58 years.
- Which bank has initiated the dedicated branch for Startups to assist entrepreneurs in setting up new companies and offer banking services?
Answer – A.RBL Bank
RBL Bank launches Bengaluru branch for startups. It also provide a range of value added services including Registration, legal and tax formalities through its affiliates and partners.
- Emmy award winning actress who acted in Everybody Loves Raymond has passed away recently. Who is he/she?
Answer – C.Doris Roberts
Roberts has passed away at the age of 90 and she was nominated for 11 Emmy awards and she picked up her first Emmy in 1983.
- Who has won the Sportsman of the Year for the year 2016 awarded by Laureus World sports awards?
Answer – D.Novak Djokovic
Serbian, Novak Djokovic has been awarded “Sportsman of the year” whereas US, Serena Williams has been awarded “Sportswoman of the year” which is held in Berlin, Germany hosted by Hollywood Star Bill Murray.