Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- First ever Maritime India Summit held in the year 2016 which was inaugurated by the Prime Minister held at?
D.KanpurAnswer – B.Mumbai
Maritime India Summit 2016 – Mumbai was inaugurated by Narendra Modi which is having many features like Maritime Heritage Museum, 1 Lakh Crore investment for Port Development, Signed 140 Agreements, Sagarmala National Perspective Plan and Maritime Industries show Rs. 35,000 Crore for Gujarat
- Jharkhand Government recently launched Bhimrao Ambedkar Awar Yojana for which sector?
A.Children between 8 to 14 years
B.Orphan and physically challenged
D.WidowsAnswer – D.Widows
Jharkhand Govt announced Bhimrao Ambedkar Awas Yojana for widows and its special features are 11,000 houses has been set of Rs. 80 crore, Rs. 75000 would be granted to build a house in hilly terrains and Rs. 70000 in plains, Pension
- Union Government has rechristened the Panagrah Airbase in honour of the __________________ who was the marshal of the Air Force Station.
D.Dalbir SinghAnswer – B.Arjan Singh
Union Govt. has decided to rename the Panagarh airbase which is located in West Bengal as Airforce Station Arjan Singh in honour of the former IAF Marshal Arjan Singh and this honous came on the 97th Birthday of Arjan Singh
- Which Devasthan in Maharasthtra allows entry of women into the Sanctum Sanctorum i.e Core area of Shiva Temple for an hour every day?
D.Siddhivinayak DevasthanAnswer – A.Trimbakeshwar Devasthan
The Trimbakeshwar Devasthan trust which is located in Nashik, Maharasthtra to allow women into the Sanctum Sanctorum of Shiva Temple for an hour every day and they must wear wet cotton or silk clothes in the core area
- What is the position gained by Delhi in the World’s 50 ‘Future ready cities’ conducted by US based Innovative Urban Solutions?
D.40thAnswer – B.44th Explanation :
Delhi Ranked 44th among world’s 50 ‘Future ready cities’ which was conducted by US based firm where San Jose is topped whereas 2nd position was gained by San Francisco
- New York Mayor Declares April 14 as which of the following day?
A.Dr. B.R Ambedkar Day
B.National Constitution Day
C.Bindeshwar Pathak Day
D.United Nations Integration DayAnswer – C.Bindeshwar Pathak Day
New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio declared 14th April 2016 as ‘Bindeshwar Pathak Day’ in recognition of the Bindeshwar Pathak, Indian Social activist and ‘Sulabh International’ founder. His outstanding work to improve the health and hygiene
- Apollo ties up with which giant company to issue Health card in India to access the Health information?
D.MedplusAnswer – C.GoogleExplanation :
Chennai Based Apollo Hospitals group has tied with US based Giant Search Engine Google to issue the Health card in India to access the Health information on 400 diseases quickly and easily
- Which state in India to ban supply of Medicinal drugs with Alcohol content?
D.BiharAnswer – D.Bihar.
Bihar Government is in the view of restrictions of supply of medicinal drugs with Alcohol content. The Banned medicines mostly are in the analgesics, Anti-depressant and psychotic condition segment.
- Who gets Mumbai Press Club’s life Time Achievement Award in the year 2016?
A.Dr. Prannoy Roy
C.Vinod Kumar Menon
D.None of the theseAnswer – T. N. Ninan
T.N Ninan who is chairman and Editorial Director of business Standard and gets Mumbai Press Club’s Lifetime Achievement AwarD.The Award will be presented by the Governor of Maharashtra C Vidyasagar Rao
- The Famous Cricketer who quits as Amrapali Brand Ambassador due to inactive housing Project in IndiA.Who is he/She?
D.Sachin TendulkarAnswer – B.MS Dhoni
India’s cricket fame Cricket Captain who hailed from Ranch resigned as Brand Ambassador of Realty Firm Amrapali owing to unhappy of a housing project in Noida. The Indian Captain was the Brand Ambassador of the Company for the the Last 6 to 7 years.
- Rudra Gaurav Shresth Appointed as the Next high commissioner of India to which country?
A.Republic of Mozambique
D.Republic of PanamaAnswer – A.Republic of Mozambique
Indian Foreign Service officer from 1999 cadre Rudra Gaurav Shresth presently Director in the Ministry, has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Mozambique.
- Who becomes Gujarat’s first woman Director General of Police?
D.SarojiniAnswer – C.Geetha Johri
Geetha Johri becomes Gujarat’s First Woman DGP who has been promoted from Rank of ADGP. She is a 1982 batch IPS officer, who is originally from Tamilnadu, South India
- The Famous Foreign exchange based company Thomas Cook has promoted _______________________ to Chief Operating Officer Post.
D.Vijay SharmaAnswer – B.Mahesh Iyer
Thomas cook elevated Mahesh Iyer as Head of the Foreign Exchange and Head Visas. Mahesh Iyer will be the chief Operating Officer who is responsible for day to day Business Management and responsible for India, Mauritius and Sri Lanka.
- A newly framed Super Computer named PARAM Kanchenjunga is launched in which state National Institute Of Technology?
D.SikkimAnswer – D.Sikkim
Sikkim Based NIT has achieved the most powerful and fastest Super Computer named PARAM Kanchenjunga among all the 31 NITs.
- The famous personality from African named Malick Sidibe passes away at the age 80. He is famous_______________
D.All the aboveAnswer –C.Photographer
Explanation :Eminent African Photographer Malick Sidibe has died at the age of 80 years. Malick is known for his street scenes and Studio Shots that render a portrait of photos of Mali’s post colonial period.