We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 9 & 10 October 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs October 2022 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
MoEFCC Constitutes 9-Member Task Force to Monitor Cheetah Introduction ProjectThe Ministry of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change (MoEFCC) has formed a nine-member Task Force to monitor the introduction of Cheetahs in Kuno National Park in Madhya Pradesh and other suitably specified locations.
- The National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) would assist and facilitate the operations of the Cheetah Task Force.
- The Task Force will be in force for two years and may establish a subcommittee to visit the Cheetah introduction area on a regular basis as they deem necessary.
Cheetah Restoration and Its Significance
i.Cheetah restoration is a component of a prototype or model for the recovery of the biodiversity and native habitats of cheetahs, which will aid in reducing biodiversity degradation and loss.
ii.Indian antelopes and gazelles have developed high-speed traits primarily due to cheetah, which has also influenced evolutionary natural selection.
iii.Restoring the cheetah will save not only its prey base, which includes threatened species, but also other endangered grasslands/open forest eco-systems, some of which are on the verge of extinction.
Primary Objectives of the Task Force
i.To review, monitor, and report on the Cheetah’s overall health, behaviour, and upkeep.
ii.To provide guidance on Cheetah introduction in India to the Madhya Pradesh Forest Department and NTCA.
iii.To track hunting skills and adaptation of cheetahs to the Kuno National Park ecosystem.
iv.To suggest and advise on the establishment of tourism infrastructure on the outskirts of Kuno National Park and adjoining protected areas.
The 9- Member Task Force:
- Ashok Barnwal, IAS, Principal Secretary (Forests), Madhya Pradesh
- Sheo Shekhar Shukla, Principal Secretary (Tourism), Madhya Pradesh
- Ramesh Kumar Gupta, IFS, Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (PCCF) & Head of Forest Force, Madhya Pradesh
- Jasbir Singh Chauhan, Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (Wildlife) & Chief Wildlife Warden, Madhya Pradesh
- Alok Kumar, (Retired) Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (Wildlife) & Chief Wildlife Warden, Madhya Pradesh
- Dr. Amit Mallick, Inspector General, NTCA, New Delhi
- Dr. Vishnu Priya, Scientist, Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun
- Abhilash Khandekar, Member MP SBWL, Bhopal
- Subhoranjan Sen, Additional PCCF (APCCF) – Wildlife – Member Convener
DFPD Extends Ethanol Subsidy Scheme till March 2023
The deadline for loan disbursement under the “Scheme for extending financial assistance to sugar mills for enhancement and augmentation of ethanol production capacity” under the Ethanol Blended with Petrol (EBP) Programme has been extended up to March 31, 2023 by the Department of Food and Public Distribution (DFPD), Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (MoCA,F&PD).
- The government extended the window for disbursing loans under the scheme by six months in April 2022; which expired on September 30, 2022.
Scheme for Extending Financial Assistance to Sugar Mills for Enhancement and Augmentation of Ethanol Production Capacity
i.The scheme was first announced in 2018, with the objective of increasing ethanol production and supply under the EBP Program, particularly during the surplus season.
- Objective: To facilitate entrepreneurs to complete their projects leveraging government subsidy.
ii.Between 2018 and 2021, the government announced various interest subvention schemes for sugar mills and distilleries to boost ethanol production and improve sugar mill liquidity, allowing them to clear the cane arrears of farmers.
i.The MoCA,F&PD mandated that applicants who submitted their applications after the scheme’s notification date (dated 19.07.2018) but within the cut-off date provided in the notification, and for whose loans were given prior to the ministry’s in-principle approval, shall be eligible for interest subvention under the scheme.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are required to finish the projects within 2.5 years from the date of disbursement of the first installment of loan from the bank.
ii.Currently, sugar mills can get interest subsidies for 5 years, including a 1-year moratorium, at a rate of 6% per year or 50% of the interest rates paid by banks, whichever is lower.
- Target – To reduce dependence on imported fossil fuel, to save foreign exchange on account of crude oil import bill & to reduce the air pollution, Government has fixed target of 10% blending of fuel grade ethanol with petrol by 2022 & 20% blending by 2025.
iii.To attain a 20% blending target by 2025, ethanol production capacity must be increased to around 1,016 crore litres per year.
iv.In the ethanol supply year (ESY) 2013–14(December-November), oil marketing companies (OMCs) purchased around 38 crore litres of ethanol, with just 1.53 % of that being blended.
AIIA signs MoU with National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, JapanThe All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), apex institute of Ayurveda in India under the Ministry of AYUSH (MoA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan for academic establishment and to boost research and development in the field of Ayurveda.
The agreement was signed by Prof. Tanuja Nesari, Director, AIIA and Dr. Tamura Tomohiro, Director General, Department of Life Science and Biotechnology.
iUnder the agreement, AIIA aims to promote Institute’s research activities both at a national and international stage.
ii.The agreement will enable both India and Japan to promote research collaboration in the Indian Ayurvedic system of traditional medicines.
iii.AIIA had also signed MoUs with the European Academy of Ayurveda, Bernstein, Germany, Western Sydney University, Australia; Graz Medical University, Austria; College of Medical, UK; London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK an Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to boost medical research in India.
Activities under the agreement-
The participants will perform research activities in the field of Ayurveda which include studies in design and developing evidence-based guidelines for integrating Ayurvedic principles and practices with conventional medicine, evolving safety standards and protocols for the use of Ayurveda in Japan in conformity with medical guidelines, etc.
Renu Wadhwa, Prime Senior Researcher, Head AIST-India DAILAB, Dept of Life Science and Biotechnology, Dr. Manoj Nesari, Advisor, Ministry of Ayush; Dr. Chiba, Director, AIST, Japan; Dr Ohmiya Yoshihiro, Principal Senior Researcher, AIST; Dr Sunil Kaul, Invited Senior Researcher, Dept. of Life Science & Biotechnology AIST; Mrs. Sheila Tirky, Representative of MoA, were also present.
About All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA):
Director- Prof. Dr Tanuja Nesari
Location- New Delhi, Delhi
India, US launch new energy storage task force to support clean energyOn 7 October 2022 ,during a Ministerial meeting of the U.S. – India Strategic Clean Energy Partnership (SCEP) , India and the United States (US) launched a new Energy Storage Task Force to support large-scale integration of Renewable Energy (RE) needed to support the clean energy transition.
- The task force will help in strengthening India-US partnership in the critical energy sector and will accelerate clean, secure, and just energy transition.
- The task force will help India achieve its goal of approximately 50 percent cumulative electric power installed capacity from non-fossil fuel-based energy resources by 2030.
Note – As the second and third largest energy consumers, US and India are working steadfastly together towards rapid deployment of green technologies.
i.The bilateral meeting was organised between Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas Hardeep Singh Puri and US Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm.
ii.A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between Indian and US companies to deploy methane abatement technologies in India’s city gas distribution sector under the Low Emissions Gas Task Force to help reduce emissions in the oil and gas sector.
iii.Under the US-India Partnership to Advance Clean Energy-Research (PACE-R), both the countries also jointly collaborated in research and development on smart grids and energy storage and new collaboration on Carbon Capture, Utilisation and Storage (CCUS) technologies, and the potential to explore collaboration on other novel technologies.
iv.India and the US are also working in decarbonising the industrial sector through efforts at electrification, carbon capture energy data management, modelling, low carbon technologies etc.
v.The US Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) is funding a feasibility study for a private energy developer in India, to evaluate the technical and economic viability of developing a hybrid solar (100 MW) and wind power plant (200 MW) with integrated battery energy storage (100 MWh) at Dwarka in Gujarat.
J&K Tourism department inaugurates 1st ever Bird Festival at Pahalgam
On 6th October 2022, the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir inaugurated the 1st ever Bird Festival with a series of events at Pahalgam in Anantnag district (South Kashmir), Jammu and Kashmir (J&K). The festival is organized by the J&K Tourism Department.
- The chief guest of the event, Sarmad Hafeez, Secretary of the J&K Tourism Department inaugurated the festival
- The inaugural ceremony of the 6-day Bird Festival was attended by a large number of nature enthusiasts and bird lovers from across India.
Army’s northern command added Kalyani M4 to its fleet of armoured vehicles
Indian Army’s northern command inducted Kalyani M4, an indigenous all-terrain high mobility combat troop carrier with armour and mine protection, in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K ).
- The carrier was manufactured by Kalyani Group’s Bharat Forge Limited, an indigenous initiative.
- It is designed predominantly as an extraction and occupant protection vehicle.
- The vehicle can withstand three 10 kg TNT(Trinitrotoluene) charges under the wheels and one 50 kg IED (Improvised Explosive Device) blast at its one side.
After conducting extensive trials in Ladakh, Indian Army placed orders for these in vehicles under an emergency procurement.
World Economic Forum Launches ‘Education 4.0 India Report’ 2022According to the report titled “Education 4.0 Report” 2022, released by the World Economic Forum (WEF), the school-to-work (S2W) transition process in India is still facing severe challenges, and a lack of coordinated efforts has resulted in an isolated skilling system that has not been able to reach its full potential.
- The “Education 4.0 Report” outlines how digital and other technologies can bridge learning gaps and make education accessible to everyone.
WEF: Education 4.0 India Initiative
i.The WEF launched the ‘Education 4.0 India’ initiative in partnership with the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and YuWaah (Generation Unlimited India).
ii.The “Education 4.0 Report” identifies gaps and suggests interventions under four themes: foundational literacy and numeracy; teacher professional development; S2W transition; and connecting the unconnected.
- It provides solutions with 5 essential building blocks: curriculum, content, capacity, community, and digital infrastructure.
About World Economic Forum(WEF):
Founder & Executive Chairman – Professor Klaus Schwab
Establishment – 1971
>> Read Full News
UN adopts new carbon emissions goal to achieve net zero from planes by 2050On 7 October 2022, The United Nations (UN)’s International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) adopted a long term aspirational goal of making carbon emissions from air travel net zero by 2050 in response to growing pressure for airlines to reduce their pollution in Montreal, Canada.
i.The move will encourage the production of more sustainable aviation fuel.
ii.It is a non- binding target and groundwork for this target was laid in the ICAO’s preparatory meeting in July 2022.
iii.With this move, the airlines and governments are expected to greatly reduce emissions by gradually switching from kerosene-based jet fuel to fuels made from fats, grease, plants or renewables.
iv.The European Union (EU) proposed higher taxes on fossil fuels including jet fuel.
About International Civil Aviation Organization:
Headquarters- Montreal, Canada
Secretary General-Juan Carlos Salazar Gómez
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
Nasscom partners with American Express to empower women with digital skills
The Nasscom (National Association of Software and Service Companies) Foundation partnered with American Express to train and upskill 700 women graduates through an employment-linked training project named ‘Women Empowerment Through Technology’.
- ‘Women Empowerment Through Technology’ project focuses on training 700 women on various technical courses including cloud and data analytics, blockchain, Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
i.Under the project, both American Express and Nasscom Foundation work with two training partners – FUEL (Friends Union for Energizing Lives) and RCED (Regional Centre for Entrepreneurship) to provide technical skill development and entrepreneurship training to women.
ii.It will significantly empower women from marginalized communities and give support in building digital skills for enhanced employment opportunities.
iii.The enrolled beneficiaries will also be provided non-technical courses, including communication skills, holistic personality development and interview skills.
iv.After the successful completion of the program, the women beneficiaries will receive a validated professional certificate and job placements.
About Nasscom (National Association of Software and Service Companies) Foundation:
CEO –Nidhi Bhasin
Headquarters- New Delhi, Delhi
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
ESA Astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti becomes 1st European Female ISS commander
Italy’s Samantha Cristoforetti, European Space Agency (ESA) Astronaut became the 1st European woman to take over command of the International Space Station (ISS).
- A 45-year-old Samantha Cristoforetti took over from the outgoing commander Cosmonaut Oleg Artemyev becoming the 5th European commander of the ISS after Frank De Winne, Alexander Gerst, Luca Parmitano and Thomas Pesquet.
- According to the European Space Agency (ESA), she will be responsible for the performance and well-being of the astronauts in orbit.
- American biochemist and astronaut Peggy Whitson was the first female commander of the ISS.
India Expo Centre & Mart wins ‘National Tourism Award 2018-19 for Best Standalone Convention Centre’
India Exposition Mart Ltd(IEML’s) India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh(UP) has been awarded the National Tourism Award 2018-19 for ‘Best Standalone Convention Centre’ by the Ministry of Tourism, at the National Tourism Award 2022 ceremony held in Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi, Delhi.
- The award was presented to Rakesh Kumar, Chairman of IEML, and Sudeep Sarcar, Chief Executive Officer of IEML by Jagdeep Dhankhar, Vice President and Ajay Bhatt, Minister of State for Tourism.
- India Expo Centre & Mart is a prominent Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions (MICE) destination in India and hosts over 200 exhibitions a year.
- The venue will soon have an in-house 134 bedded hotel inside the premises.
- The Expo Mart is strategically located in Greater Noida and is a prominent Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions (MICE) destination in India.
- Two such prominent events included the Indian Handicrafts and Gifts Fair 2022 and the Auto Expo 2022– The Motor Show. held at the centre.
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
Omara Dates appointed Amitabh Bachchan as Brand Ambassador
Omara Dates, a healthy snacks brand with a range of the finest gourmet Saudi dates has appointed Amitabh Harivansh Rai Bachchan as a Brand Ambassador.
- Omara Dates aim to enhance the adoption of this healthy food for daily snacking and gifting.
- The theme of this campaign is ‘Pyaar Bhi, Khayaal Bhi‘ which urges people to include care along with their gestures of love.
- Omara Dates have been launched by Aberdeen Group, subsidiary of a Global Conglomerate, with business interests in the Middle East, India and Africa.
- India is the largest importer of dates in the world, with almost 350 thousand metric tons of dates are imported from more than 30 countries.
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Chandrayaan-2 Spectrometer Maps Abundance of Sodium on Moon for the First Time According to a recent report published in ‘The Astrophysical Journal Letters’, Chandrayaan-2 mapped the abundance of sodium on the Moon for the first time using the Chandrayaan-2 Large Area Soft X-ray Spectrometer (CLASS).
- According to the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), these new discoveries will lead to study the surface-exosphere interactions on the moon, which will help in the creation of similar models for Mercury and other airless bodies in our solar system and beyond.
Chandrayaan-2 Large Area Soft X-ray Spectrometer (CLASS)
- CLASS, built at ISRO’s U.R. Rao Satellite Centre in Bengaluru (Karnataka), offers clean signatures of the sodium line due to its high sensitivity and performance.
- The Chandrayaan-1 X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer (C1XS) discovered sodium from its distinctive line in X-rays, opening the door to mapping the sodium on the Moon.
i.According to the discoveries, a part of the signal could be created by a thin layer of sodium atoms that are weakly connected to the lunar grains.
- Solar wind or ultraviolet radiation can push these sodium atoms to the surface.
ii.The continuous flow of atoms that sustains the exosphere is explained by the diurnal variation of the surface sodium.
iii.The alkali element can be found in the moon’s wispy atmosphere, which is known as the “exosphere.”
Swedish Defence Maker Saab To Produce Carl-Gustaf M4 Rocket Launchers In India
Saab, a Sweden’s defence company, announced plans to set up a production facility in India for the Carl-Gustaf M4 shoulder-fired weapon system India’s ‘Make in India’ initiative.The M4 is one of the world’s most popular pieces of military equipment utilised primarily by the Special Forces (SF).
- The Carl-Gustaf M4 shoulder-fired weapon system can fire anti-armour and illuminating rounds as well as various other types of ammunition, with the maximum range being 1,500 metres.
- Under the collaboration, Saab FFV India will be established as a new company to make these rocket launchers for the Indian military as well as parts of other weapons platforms for foreign states.
- The M4 comes with a longer range of 1,500 metres, new sighting system and weighs 7.5 kilogram, 11 kg lesser than the M3 version.
World Migratory Bird Day 2022 -October 8The United Nations (UN)’s (backed campaign) World Migratory Bird Day (WMBD) is annually observed across the globe on 2 occasions each year (2nd Saturday in May and in October) to raise awareness of migratory birds and issues related to their conservation.
World Migratory Bird Day 2022 was observed on 14th May & 8th October 2022
- World Migratory Bird Day 2021 was observed on 8th May & 9th October 2021
- World Migratory Bird Day 2023 will be observed on 13th May & 14th October 2023.
- The theme of World Migratory Bird Day 2022 is “Light Pollution ”.
- The Campaign Strategy of World Migratory Bird Day 2022 is “Dim the Lights for Birds at Night!”
i. The idea of WMBD was conceived in the United States of America in 1993.
ii. WMBD is initiated by a collaborative partnership among 2 UN wildlife treaties, the Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals (CMS) and the Agreement on the Conservation of African-Eurasian Migratory Waterbirds (AEWA) and the non-profit organization, Environment for the Americas (EFTA)
- The day was initiated in 2005 on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the AEWA, which was held in Africa, Europe, and parts of Asia.
About the United Nations:
Secretary-General- António Guterres
Headquarters- New York, United States
>> Read Full News
Indian Air Force Day 2022 -October 8
Indian Air Force Day is annually observed across India on October 8 to pay respect and honour to our brave Indian Air Force who protects the country and makes people feel safe and secure.The theme for 2022 anniversary celebrations is IAF: Transforming for the Future .
- 8th October 2022 marks the celebration of the 90th Anniversary of the Indian Air Force (the official celebration of this day started on the same day).
- Indian Air Force Day marks the establishment of the Indian Air Force (IAF) on 8th October 1932.
- A ceremonial parade was held at the Chandigarh air force station to mark the IAF anniversary.
i. The Indian Air Force was officially established on October 8, 1932. it was officially raised as the supporting force of the Royal Air Force (RAF) of the United Kingdom.
About the Indian Air Force (IAF):
Chief of the Air Staff- Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhari
Headquarters- New Delhi, Delhi
Motto- ‘Touch the sky with Glory’
>> Read Full News
World Cerebral Palsy Day 2022- October 6 World Cerebral Palsy Day (WCPD) is annually observed across the globe on October 6 to express pride for the lives and achievements of people suffering from Cerebral Palsy(CP).
- World Cerebral Palsy Day on 6 October was created by the Cerebral Palsy Alliance in 2012.
- The campaign of World Cerebral Palsy Day 2022 is “Millions of Reasons”.
i. The Millions of Reasons campaign 2022 aims to generate widespread awareness about CP and bring attention to the specific needs of the most common motor disability in childhood.
ii. It also aims to ensure a future in which children and adults with cerebral palsy have the same rights, access and opportunities as anyone else in society.
About Cerebral Palsy:
i. Cerebral Palsy is the most common motor disability in childhood. There were more than 17 million people across the world living with cerebral palsy
ii. It is the most common physical disability in childhood. It is a permanent disability that affects movement and there is no known cure.
iii. Its impact can range from a weakness in one hand to almost a complete lack of voluntary movement like mute, paraplegic, mental retardation, and epilepsy.
CP day began with a small campaign called “Change My World in One Minute” by the Cerebral Palsy Alliance in Australia.
Rajasthan Unveils Post-Matric Scholarship Mobile App, Revamps E-Gov Portals
Tikaram Jully, Cabinet Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of Rajasthan, has launched a ‘Post-Matric Scholarship Mobile Application’ in an effort to stimulate e-governance initiatives in the state.
- The Rajasthan government has also revamped the web platforms of Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Scheme, Palanhar Yojana, and Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana.
Rajasthan’s New Post-Matric Scholarship Mobile Application
i.With this post-matric scholarship mobile application, students will be able to file flawless online applications from their smartphones.
- It will notify the status of the application and will also address the objections expressed in the application.
ii.Universities and educational institutions will be able to promptly verify applications and forward them to the department using this app.
i.The Rajasthan Government held an orientation and training workshop in conjunction with United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) to demonstrate the best practices for implementing social security schemes effectively through e-governance portals.
ii.Other e-governance initiatives prioritized by the state government include: Palanhar Scheme, Social Security Pension, Post-Matric Scholarship, Hostel Scheme, Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana, Silicosis Scheme, Residential School, and Vidya Sambal Yojana.
Chief Minister – Ashok Gehlot
Governor – Kalraj Mishra
National Parks – Desert National Park; Keoladeo Ghana National Park
Wild Life Sanctuaries – Jaisamand Wildlife Sanctuary; Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary
Haryana Govt Signs MoU with Govt of Dubai for Economic Cooperation
The Government of Haryana signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Government of Dubai, the governing authority of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), for cooperation in various economic activities.
- The economic activities include investment promotion, land development, including real estate, industrial parks, Information Technology (IT) parks, multi-purpose towers, mixed use townships, innovation centres and other projects related to logistics in Haryana.
About the MoU:
i.Under the MoU, the Government of Dubai will help in identifying suitable entities and assist them in potential areas of collaboration in projects and also supports the Haryana government in identifying the investors, based in UAE.
ii.The Government of Haryana, will provide financial incentives and other benefits to all investments of the Government of Dubai.
Economic activities in Haryana:
i.Presently, Haryana has emerged as India’s most industrialised states, with its strategic location, robust industrial infrastructure, strong connectivity, policy frameworks and skilled manpower.
ii.It has also emerged as a leading destination of choice for investors because of its sector-focused investor friendly policies, GIS land bank, investor facilitation cell, single roof clearance mechanism, time-bound delivery of services and grievance redressal system.
Governor – Bandaru Dattareya
Chief Minister – Manohar Lal Khattar
National Parks – Sultanpur National Park, Kalesar National Park
Wildlife Sanctuaries – Kalesar Wildlife Sanctuary, Bir Shikargah Wildlife Sanctuary
*****Click Here View – AC Excluded News*****
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 9 & 10 October 2022|
|1||MoEFCC Constitutes 9-Member Task Force to Monitor Cheetah Introduction Project|
|2||DFPD Extends Ethanol Subsidy Scheme till March 2023|
|3||AIIA signs MoU with National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Japan|
|4||India, US launch new energy storage task force to support clean energy|
|5||J&K Tourism department inaugurates 1st ever Bird Festival at Pahalgam|
|6||Army’s northern command added Kalyani M4 to its fleet of armoured vehicles|
|7||World Economic Forum Launches ‘Education 4.0 India Report’ 2022|
|8||UN adopts new carbon emissions goal to achieve net zero from planes by 2050|
|9||Nasscom partners with American Express to empower women with digital skills|
|10||ESA Astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti becomes 1st European Female ISS commander|
|11||India Expo Centre & Mart wins ‘National Tourism Award 2018-19 for Best Standalone Convention Centre’|
|12||Omara Dates appointed Amitabh Bachchan as Brand Ambassador|
|13||Chandrayaan-2 Spectrometer Maps Abundance of Sodium on Moon for the First Time|
|14||Swedish Defence Maker Saab To Produce Carl-Gustaf M4 Rocket Launchers In India|
|15||World Migratory Bird Day 2022 -October 8|
|16||Indian Air Force Day 2022 -October 8|
|17||World Cerebral Palsy Day 2022- October 6|
|18||Rajasthan Unveils Post-Matric Scholarship Mobile App, Revamps E-Gov Portals|
|19||Haryana Govt Signs MoU with Govt of Dubai for Economic Cooperation|