We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 27 & 28 November 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs November 2022 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
Giriraj Singh Launches ‘Nai Chetna-Pahal Badlav Ki’, a Community-led National Campaign against GBVUnion Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Giriraj Singh Launches ‘Nai Chetna-Pahal Badlav Ki’, a community-led National campaign against gender-based discrimination’ of Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) in New Delhi.
- He also inaugurated ‘160 Gender Resource Centres (GRC)’ in 13 states, named ‘Naari Chetna Kendras’.
About Nai Chetna-Pahal Badlav Ki Campaign:
i.This is an annual month-long campaign that will be conducted as a ‘Jan Andolan’ (people’s movement) in all the States/Union Territories (UTs) from 25th November to 23rd of December, 2022.
- Theme – The 2022 campaign mainly focuses on Gender Based Violence, under the theme of ‘Elimination of Gender-Based Violence’.
ii.This campaign will be implemented by all states in collaboration with CSO partners, and will be executed by all levels including the State, District and Block.
- This campaign will also bring together all line departments and stakeholders to create a concerted effort in acknowledging, identifying and addressing issues of violence against women.
iii.As part of the campaign, there will be knowledge workshops, leadership training, seminars on sexual violence and redressal mechanisms.
Note – This campaign was launched on the same day as the UN General Assembly has designated as the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women, which is on 25th November.
About Gender Resource Centres (GRC):
i.DAY-NRLM has been establishing Gender Resource Centres (GRC) at block level to provide a community managed platform, where inequalities and discrimination on the basis of gender could be protested as a part of institutional strengthening efforts towards gender-based violence (GBV).
- There are a total of 1,251 GRCs set up across India from where women facing gender violence can get help.
ii.The GRCs will work with One Stop Centres (OSCs) of the Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) to support women affected by violence, in private and public spaces, within the family, community and also at the workplace.
iii.This platform also ensures redressal to victims or aggrieved persons through the support of other departments and agencies working on any issues related to women and also gender issues.
AYUSH Ministry & DST signed MoU to Promote Evidence-Based Research in AYUSH SectorOn 25th November 2022, the Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Neuropathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (Ayush), signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Department of Science and Technology (DST), under the Ministry of Science And Technology, to identify research areas to explore cooperation, convergence, and synergy for evidence-based scientific intervention in the Ayush sector.
The MoU was signed by Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, Ministry of Ayush and Dr. Srivari Chandrasekhar, Secretary, DST.
Features of the MoU:
i.Under this MoU, AYUSH Ministry and DST will jointly undertake Research & Development (R&D) activities on scientific validation of Ayush concepts, procedures and products, creating a platform for the exchange of information.
- This partnership will also bring further application of modern science toward understanding the Ayush-related basic concepts and principles.
ii.The ministry of Ayush would identify thrust areas involving Ayush-related systems that require understanding the basic concepts, procedures and the development of newer tools.
iii.DST, through the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), would coordinate the implementation of thrust areas by mutually concerted actions.
About Ayurveda, Yoga and Neuropathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (Ayush):
Union Minister – Sarbananda Sonowal ( Rajya Sabha, Assam)
Minister of State – Dr. Munjpara Mahendrabhai Kalubhai
MoRD forms Panel to revamp Mahatma Gandhi NREG Scheme On 25th November 2022, the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) formed a panel to revamp Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MNREGA), MoRD’s only employment guarantee scheme, to direct more work to India’s poorer regions.
About the Panel:
i. The panel will recommend institutional mechanisms, including governance and administrative structures, for more effective utilisation of funds, primarily to address poverty.
ii. It will examine the expenditure trends across various states and identify reasons for variations
iii. The panel aims to redesign work opportunities available under the Mahatma Gandhi NREG Scheme. It is expected to submit its report by January 2023.
i. The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act was notified through the Gazette of India in 2005. It came into force in 200 backward districts in 2006.
ii. In 2009, an amendment was made to the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005, to change the nomenclature of the Act from NREGA to Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA).
iii. The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005 (NREGA) guarantees 100 days of employment in a financial year to any rural household whose adult members are willing to do unskilled manual work
- The scheme currently has 15.51 crore active workers registered.
i. Out of Rs 73,000 crore approved for the scheme, Rs 59,420 crore had already been spent in FY 2022-23, less than the record allocation of Rs 1.1 lakh crore in 2020-2021.
ii. In order to cover the anticipated expenses before the end of FY 2022–2023, the Rural Development Ministry has requested an additional amount from the Finance Ministry of Rs 25,000 crore.
iii. According to the data from the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE), the revaluation of the scheme comes as rural unemployment in India has remained above 7% for most of FY 2022–2023.
- States with lower per-capita incomes, such as Bihar and Odisha, spend less under the employment programme than states with higher per-capita incomes, like Tamil Nadu and Rajasthan.
- Residents of relatively wealthy states might have fared better in finding employment under the important anti-poverty job program, prompting calls to change the scheme.
19th Meeting of the Conference of the Parties (CoP19) held in Panama City – 14th -25th November 2022 The 19th meeting of the Conference of the Parties(CoP19) to CITES (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora), also known as the 19th World Wildlife Conference took place from 14 to 25 November 2022 in Panama Convention Center, Panama City, Panama.
CoP19 of CITES is aimed at protecting various endangered Species by prohibiting the trade of these species.
i.CoP19 to CITES has approved India’s proposal to transfer Leith’s Softshell Turtle from Appendix II to Appendix I of CITES to ensure that legal international trade in the species does not take place for commercial purposes.
ii.India proposed to amend the appendices of the red-crowned roofed turtle (Batagur kachuga) and transfer it from Appendix II to Appendix I.
iii.During the CoP19 to CITES, India proposed to clarify the quantity of Dalbergia sissoo (Shisham) items like furniture and artefacts. During the meeting, it has been agreed that the Dalbergia sissoo timber-based items can be exported as a single consignment in a shipment without CITES permits if the weight of each individual item of this consignment is less than 10 kg.
>> Read Full News
Overview of Defence Minister’s 2-day Visit to Cambodia for India-ASEAN Defence Ministers Meeting – 22&23 November 2022Rajnath Singh, Union Minister for Defence, paid a 2-day visit to Cambodia, from 22nd to 23rd November 2022, to take part in the maiden India-ASEAN(Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Defence Ministers Meeting in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
The meeting was co-chaired by Rajnath Singh, Defence Minister, Government of India and General Tea Banh, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of National Defence of Cambodia.
- On 23rd November 2022, during his 2-day visit to Cambodia, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh participated in the 9th ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting (ADMM) Plus in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Prime Minister– Hun Sen
Capital– Phnom Penh
Currency– Cambodian riel
>> Read Full News
22nd IORA: India Participants in IORA-COM Meeting; Sets up E-Office of IORAOn 24th November 2022 India participated in the 22nd Council of Ministers meeting of the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA-COM), which was held at Dhaka in Bangladesh.
- The 22nd IORA Council of Ministers (COM) was hosted by the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, current chair of IORA.
- The Indian delegation was led by the Minister of State (MoS) for External Affairs Dr. Rajkumar Ranjan Singh.
About 22nd COM:
i.The COM Meeting was followed by the 24th Meeting of the Committee of Senior Officials (CSO) that was held between 22 and 23 November 2022.
ii.Bangladesh assumed IORA Chairship at the 21st IORA COM Meeting which was held in Dhaka under the theme of ‘Harnessing the opportunities of the Indian Ocean sustainably for inclusive development’ for its Chairship from 2021 – 2023.
i.The 22nd COM meeting adopted the ‘IORA’s Outlook on the Indo-Pacific’ (IOIP) which would guide enhancement of IORA’s engagement in the Indo-Pacific region and the process of IOIPs development was led by India.
ii.The 22nd COM Meeting also adopted Dhaka Communique, as the outcome document and the COM also endorsed India’s candidature for IORA Vice-Chair for the period 2023-25 by consensus.
India to Set up e-office of IORA Secretariat
India will set up an e-Office at the IORA Secretariat and also announced provision of e-subscription by India to Mahatma Gandhi Library at IORA Secretariat.
i.India is committed towards strengthening IORA to promote peace, security and prosperity in the Indian Ocean Region and the Indo-Pacific region.
ii.India will also contribute as a coordinator of the IORA priority areas of Disaster Risk Management (DRM) and Science, Technology and Innovation towards capacity building and strengthening of IORA Secretariat.
iii.India has launched LiFE – Lifestyle for Environment and the International Year of Millet in 2023 owing to challenges posed by climate change.
About Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA):
IORA is a dynamic inter-governmental organisation to strengthen regional co-operation and sustainable development within the Indian Ocean Region (IOR), under which the Council of Minister (COM), an apex body under IORA, will meet annually.
Secretary General – H.E. Salman Al Farisi
Headquarters – Ebene, Mauritius
Establishment – 1997
Members – 23 Members and 10 Dialogue Partners
BANKING & FINANCE
VA Tech Wabag Signs Agreement with ADB to raise Rs 200 crore Investment
On 25th November 2022 VA Tech Wabag Limited, a water technology player, signed an agreement with Asian Development Bank (ADB) to raise Rs 200 crore through unlisted non-convertible debentures (NCDs) with a 5-year and 3-month tenor.
- This NCD will be subscribed by ADB over a 12-month period.
- This investment is ADB’s first private sector financing in India’s water sector.
i.The Rs. 200 crore will be used towards working capital requirements of Wabag and will be within the current borrowing limits, which does not increase the debt levels of the Wabag.
ii.ADB’s investment helps to crowd in urgently needed international and domestic financing for the sector to ease water stress as demand increases,
About VA Tech Wabag Limited:
The VA Tech Wabag Limited offers a complete range of technologies and services for total water solutions in both municipal and industrial sectors.
Chairman-cum-Managing Director (CMD) – Rajiv Mittal
Headquarters – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
SEBI Releases Uniform Format for OTC Trades in Non-Convertible SecuritiesThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has issued a uniform format for reporting Over-The-Counter (OTC) trades in listed Non-Convertible Securities (NCS).
- The new regulations will enter into force on January 1, 2023.
i.OTC trades are usually performed between two market entities without others being aware of the price at which the transaction was completed.
SEBI has amended the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015, to include the buying and selling of mutual fund units within the scope of insider trading rules.
- The new regulations may be called the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Prohibition of Insider Trading) (Amendment) Regulations, 2022.
SEBI announced that municipal debt securities issuers can now issue green bonds in accordance with the guidelines for issuing and listing non-convertible debentures.
- The action aims to promote the development and regulation of the securities market while protecting the interests of investors in securities.
About Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI):
Chairperson– Madhabi Puri Buch
Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
>> Read Full News
Indian Overseas Bank signs an Agreement with SMC Global
On 23rd November 2022, the Public sector Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) signed an agreement with broking partner SMC Global Securities Limited to open a 3-in-1 account (SB, demat account and trading account).
- According to the agreement, the savings bank (SB) and demat account of the clients will be with IOB while the trading account will be with SMC Global.
- SMC Global has provided a new brokerage plan for its clients through the bank as part of the expansion of services in addition to the current full-service brokerage plan.
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
After Paytm, Meesho joins ONDC to connect buyers with Hyperlocal Sellers
On 23rd November 2022, Meesho, an E-commerce platform, announced its integration with the government’s Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC) to help connect buyers with Hyperlocal Sellers.
- Small businesses can sell their products and services to customers all across India through the ONDC network, which is built on an open protocol and serves the mobility, groceries, food order and delivery, hotel booking, and travel sectors, among others.
- Meesho has become the 4th unicorn to join the network after Paytm, Dunzo and Shiprocket.
- Meesho is set to launch its pilot on ONDC in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Note: Unicorns are privately held startups valued at USD 1 billion or more.
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
Kassym-Jomart K. Tokayev sworn in as Kazakhstan’s President On 26th November 2022, Kassym-Jomart Kemeluly Tokayev was sworn-in for 2nd time as President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Kassym-Jomart K. Tokayev succeeded the long-reigning Nursultan Nazarbayev as President of Kazakhstan during the 2019 presidential elections.
i. Kassym-Jomart K. Tokayev received the certificate of the president of Kazakhstan during the event.
ii. On 20th November 2022, Kazakhstan held the early presidential elections.
iii. According to the Central Electoral Commission (CEC) data released on 22nd November 2022, Kassym-Jomart K. Tokayev has won 81.31% of the votes, while no other candidate has reached more than 3.5% of the support.
iv.Tokayev will rule for seven more years, without the possibility of another term, due to a recent constitutional amendment proposed by Tokayev himself.
About Kassym-Jomart K. Tokayev:
i. Kassym-Jomart K. Tokayev started his career in 1975 in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR) and was posted to the Soviet Embassy in the Republic of Singapore.
ii. In 2019, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev won the early presidential election with 70.96% and was elected as the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
iii. In 2019, under article 42 of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, he took the oath of office and officially assumed the post of Head of State.
iv. In 2021, he was elected as the Chairman of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan.
v. In January 2022, he becomes the Chairman of the Security Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
vi. He is the author of 10 books on international relations.
- ‘Meeting the challenge: Memoirs by Kazakhstan’s foreign minister’, ‘Preodolenie: Diplomaticheskie Ocherki’, and ‘Ocherki diplomata’ are some of his books.
Prime Minister (PM)- Alikhan Smailov
Currency- Kazakhstani tenge
Acting NDDB Chairman Meenesh Shah elevated as Managing Director
The Board of Directors of the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has promoted Meenesh C Shah, the acting Chairman of NDDB, to Managing Director (MD) from Executive Director.
Meenesh C Shah’s tenure as acting Chairman of NDDB ends on 30th November 2022.
- The post of managing director of NDDB has been vacant after Dilip Rath was elevated to Chairman of NDDB in 2016.
- The post of full-time Chairman of NDDB has been vacant since December 2020 after the retirement of Dilip Rath.
In an office circular dated 16th November 2022, it was communicated that Meenesh Shah has been appointed in the higher grade on promotion as managing director with effect from 15th November 2022.
About Meenesh C Shah:
i. Since 1985, Meenesh C Shah is serving the NDDB in various capacities.
ii. He has experience in the dairy sector for more than 33 years in areas such as Research & Development, Product & Process Development, Project Appraisal & Finance, Cooperative Services etc.
iii. He was also part of the overseas Joint Venture of NDDB-Kiriya Milk Industries of Lanka Ltd., Sri Lanka.
iv. He is also on the board of several institutions such as Indian Dairy Machinery Company Ltd (IDMC), NDDB Dairy Services (NDS), Vidya Dairy etc.
v. In 2021, Meenesh C Shah took over the additional charge of Chairman of NDDB.
About the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB):
Chairman- Meenesh C Shah(additional charge)
Headquarters- Anand, Gujarat
Founded in- 1965
ACQUISITIONS & MERGERS
M&G gets CCI nod for Subscription of Trustroot Internet Bond & Warrants
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) approved the deal of M&G Group subscribing to convertible bonds and warrants issued by Trustroot Internet Pvt Ltd has been cleared under the green channel route.
- Under the green route, a deal that does not pose a significant risk of harming competition is approved upon notification to the competition watchdog.
- M&G Catalyst Capital Fund, Asia Pacific Fund, and Prudential Assurance Company are referred to as the acquirers.
- Trustroot Internet mostly operates on the “Udaan” online B2B e-commerce platform.
Tata Consumer Products Ltd to acquire Bisleri for Rs 7,000 crore
Tata Consumer Products Ltd (TCPL) is set to acquire Bisleri, India’s largest packaged drinking water company, for an estimated Rs 6,000-7,000 crore. The current management of Bisleri will continue for 2 years as part of the deal. The management team is led by a professional team headed by CEO Angelo George.
- Jayantilal Chauhan of Parle Group acquired Bisleri, which was originally an Italian brand, in 1969.
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
China Builds its First Moon Base Powered by Nuclear Energy by 2028China plans to build its first base on the Moon by 2028, followed by landing astronauts on Moon in subsequent years, as it challenges National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)’s dominance in space exploration.
- China also aims to eventually expand the base into an international research station (ISS).
i.This lunar base will be powered by nuclear energy with a basic configuration of a lander, hopper, orbiter and rover, which will be constructed by the Chang’e 6, 7 and 8 missions.
ii.In 2019, China became the 1st country to land a rover on the far side of the moon, and later brought back its first lunar samples.
- This was intended to be the first outpost on the moon’s south pole, an area where scientists believe to be the best place to find water.
President – Xi Jinping
Capital – Beijing
Currency – Renminbi
JNPA inaugurates Continuous Marine Water Quality Monitoring Station
On 21st November 2022, the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority (JNPA), India’s top-performing port, developed a Continuous Marine Water Quality Monitoring Station (CMWQMS) and introduced an Electric Environmental Monitoring Vehicle (EV) at the port in collaboration with the Department of Civil Engineering at IIT Madras.
- The monitoring station and vehicle were inaugurated by Sanjay Sethi, IAS, Chairman of JNPA, in the presence of Unmesh Sharad Wagh, Deputy Chairman of JNPA, along with all the HoDs of JNPA.
- The electric monitoring vehicle and continuous water quality system will aid in controlling the marine water and air quality in the port area.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port has also installed Solar Panels of around 4.10 MWp. 38% of avg. Power requirement is from renewable energy, which is done by fixing LED’s on port.
BOOKS & AUTHORS
Dharmendra Pradhan launches the book ‘India: The Mother of Democracy’
On 24th November 2022, Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of Education & Skill Development, released the book ‘India: The Mother of Democracy’ prepared and published by the Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) in New Delhi, Delhi.
Professor Raghuvendra Tanwar, Chairperson of ICHR, and Professor Umesh Ashok Kadam, Member Secretary of ICHR were also present on occasion.
- The book aims to demonstrate the democratic values that have been ingrained in India since the beginning of civilisation.
Constitution Day 2022 – November 26 The Constitution Day, also known as ‘Samvidhan Divas’, is annually observed across India on 26th November to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India by the Constituent Assembly of India on 26th November 1949.
- The Constitution day aims to promote constitutional values among the citizens of India and honour the contribution of the Founding Fathers of the Indian Constitution.
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment(MSJE) is the Nodal agency for the celebrations organised as part of Constitution Day.
26th November 2022 marks the 73rd anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution of India.
The theme of Constitution Day 2022 is “India – the Mother of Democracy / भारतलोकतन्त्रकीजननी”
i.As a part of the observance of Constitution Day 2022, the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs has revamped and updated two digital portals: https://readpreamble.nic.in/ and https://constitutionquiz.nic.in/.
ii.Prime Minister (PM) Narendra Modi participated in the Constitution Day celebrations organised in the Supreme Court of India.
He launched various new initiatives like Virtual Justice Clock, JustIS mobile App 2.0, Digital court and S3WaaS Websites under the e-court project, an effort to provide services to litigants, lawyers and the judiciary through ICT enablement of courts.
>> Read Full News
National Milk Day 2022 – November 26National Milk Day is annually observed across India on November 26 to commemorate the birth anniversary of the “Father of the White Revolution in India”, Dr Verghese Kurien, who was fondly known as the ‘Milkman of India’.
National Milk Day is annually organised by the Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying, under the Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying.
- National Milk Day 2022 marks the 101st birth anniversary of Verghese Kurien and is observed as a part of “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” on 26th November 2022 in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
i. National Milk day was jointly initiated by the Indian Dairy Association (IDA), National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) and 22 other state-level milk federations in 2014.
ii. The 1st National Milk Day was observed on 26th November 2014.
About the Indian Dairy Association (IDA):
President- Dr R.S. Sodhi
Headquarters- New Delhi, Delhi
>> Read Full News
Odisha to launch ‘E-Detection Portal’ to identify Vehicles without Valid Documents
The State Transport Authority (STA), Government of Odisha, announced that the Transport department of Odisha had developed an ‘E-Detection Portal’ to detect vehicles plying on National Highways (NHs) and State Highways without valid documents with effect from 1st January 2023.
- The portal aims to collect information from various toll gates on the NHs.
- Toll gates on NHs have been integrated with the portal in the 1st phase. Later, information will also be gathered from mining and industrial areas.
- Further, the information will be collected and examined in detail on the ‘Vahan’ portal, and challans will be created immediately for any vehicles operating without proper documentation.
- The information will be gathered by the FASTag and images taken when a vehicle passes through a toll gate.
KSEB develops Common App for E-Vehicle Charging Stations
The Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) has developed a mobile app named ‘Kerala E-Mobility App’ (KeMapp), which will serve as a common platform for accessing the services of e-vehicle charging stations.
- The app is now in test mode, and will soon be available for download on PlayStore.
- Minister for Electricity K. Krishnankutty formally launched the app at ‘ewaTTs ‘22,’ an e-mobility conclave organised by the KSEB on 23rd November 2022.
- The software allows motorists to reserve parking spaces, find the locations of charging stations, and pay after charging.
- KeMapp replaces 4 software programmes for managing charging stations that were set up for KSEB by separate vendors.
*****Click Here View – AC Excluded News*****
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 27 & 28 November 2022|
|1||Giriraj Singh Launches ‘Nai Chetna-Pahal Badlav Ki’, a Community-led National Campaign against GBV|
|2||AYUSH Ministry & DST signed MoU to Promote Evidence-Based Research in AYUSH Sector|
|3||MoRD forms Panel to revamp Mahatma Gandhi NREG Scheme|
|4||19th Meeting of the Conference of the Parties (CoP19) held in Panama City – 14th -25th November 2022|
|5||Overview of Defence Minister’s 2-day Visit to Cambodia for India-ASEAN Defence Ministers Meeting – 22&23 November 2022|
|6||22nd IORA: India Participants in IORA-COM Meeting; Sets up E-Office of IORA|
|7||VA Tech Wabag Signs Agreement with ADB to raise Rs 200 crore Investment|
|8||SEBI Releases Uniform Format for OTC Trades in Non-Convertible Securities|
|9||Indian Overseas Bank signs an Agreement with SMC Global|
|10||After Paytm, Meesho joins ONDC to connect buyers with Hyperlocal Sellers|
|11||Kassym-Jomart K. Tokayev sworn in as Kazakhstan’s President|
|12||Acting NDDB Chairman Meenesh Shah elevated as Managing Director|
|13||M&G gets CCI nod for Subscription of Trustroot Internet Bond & Warrants|
|14||Tata Consumer Products Ltd to acquire Bisleri for Rs 7,000 crore|
|15||China Builds its First Moon Base Powered by Nuclear Energy by 2028|
|16||JNPA inaugurates Continuous Marine Water Quality Monitoring Station|
|17||Dharmendra Pradhan launches the book ‘India: The Mother of Democracy’|
|18||Constitution Day 2022 – November 26|
|19||National Milk Day 2022 – November 26|
|20||Odisha to launch ‘E-Detection Portal’ to identify Vehicles without Valid Documents|
|21||KSEB develops Common App for E-Vehicle Charging Stations|