We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 20 & 21 November 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs November 2022 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
India’s National Museum in New Delhi signs MoU with Denmark’s Museum KoldingIndia’s National Museum in New Delhi (Delhi) and the Museum Kolding in Denmark have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to host the joint exhibition “Silver Treasures from Denmark and India” in March 2023.
- The collaboration and exhibition are part of an agreed cultural exchange programme between India and Denmark for the years 2022-2026.
i.In March 2023, the exhibition will feature the best of the silver collection from the Museum Kolding and the National Museum in New Delhi.
- The exhibition will showcase 200 of the finest silver artefacts from the collections of Danish and Indian artefacts.
ii.Visitors to the National Museum can now explore the parallel traditions of Indian and Danish silver artefacts for the first time.
Prime Minister – Mette Frederiksen
Capital – Copenhagen
Currency – Danish Krone (DKK)
NESTS and 1M1B Foundation signed MoU to Train Teachers and Students of EMRSsOn November 7, 2022, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), and 1M1B (1 Million For 1 Billion) Foundation to train teachers and students of Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs) by providing exposure to immersive, visual, and experiential learning.
It was signed by Asit Gopal, Commissioner, NESTS; and Manav Subodh, Managing Director, 1M1B at NESTS headquarters, New Delhi (Delhi).
i.Under this MoU teachers & students EMRSs are trained and capacitated with Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) skills using the AR-VR skills curriculum launched by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
- This will enable students and teachers to understand the possibilities offered by emerging technologies to build India’s Metaverse.
ii.In pilot phase, As per MoU, the programs will be implemented in EMRSs of 2 states, namely Rajasthan and Uttarakhand.
iii.It will aid in enhancing the human infrastructure resource for India.
iv.1M1B is a USA based Not for Profit Company accredited to the United Nations (UN) with special consultative status to the UN Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
- It is associated with the UN Department of Global Communications and also is a registered credible organization with NGO (Non-governmental organization) Darpan Portal of NITI (National Institution for Transforming India) Aayog.
v.NESTS is an autonomous society under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) to establish, endow, maintain, control and manage the schools and do all the relevant things for the promotion of such schools.
India Launches Official Website of SCO for 2023 – “For a SECURE SCO”India has launched the official website of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) “For a Secure SCO,” as it will hold the next SCO summit as chairman in 2023.
- For the first time, India will preside over the SCO Council of Heads of State beginning September 2022 and lasting for one year till September 2023.
The official website of India’s Chairmanship of the SCO Council of Heads of State is https://indiainsco.in/home.
- In September 2022, during the 22nd Meeting of the SCO Council of Heads of State 2022 in Samarkand, Uzbekistan, India took over the rotating presidency of the SCO from Uzbekistan.
- Uzbek President Shavkat Mirziyoyev chaired the 22nd SCO summit in Samarkand which was attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
i.Prime Minister Narendra Modi proposed the concept of ‘SECURE’ at the 2018 SCO Summit in China.
ii.In the acronym SECURE, the letters “S” represent security for citizens, “E” for economic development, “C” for connectivity in the region “U” for unity, “R” for respect for sovereignty and integrity, and “E” for environmental protection.
Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)
i.The SCO was established on June 15, 2001, in Shanghai, China. The main permanent executive body of the SCO is its Secretariat, which is headquartered in Beijing, China.
ii.The SCO now has eight full members, including its six original members: China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan.
- In 2017, Pakistan and India became full members.
iii.Secretary General of the SCO – Zhang Ming of China
CEC Rajiv Kumar inaugurated ECI’s 2-day international conference
Chief Election Commissioner(CEC) of India, Rajiv Kumar inaugurated a two-day international conference (31 October and 1 November, 2022) on the theme ‘Role, Framework & Capacity of Election Management Bodies’(EMB) and concluding session was chaired by Election Commissioner, Anup Chandra Pandey in New Delhi, Delhi.
- Election Commission of India(ECI) led ‘Cohort on Election Integrity which was established as a follow on to the ‘Summit for Democracy’ held in December, 2021. Mauritius, Greece & International Foundation for Electoral Systems(IFES) co-leads with ECI.
- The new edition of ECI magazine “Voice International” on the theme ‘Collaboration & Partnerships for Voter Education & Awareness’ about initiatives of EMBs was launched at that conference.
BANKING & FINANCE
SLIC Gets PFRDA Nod to Become an Annuity Service ProviderShriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) has been empanelled as an Annuity Service Provider (ASP) by the Pension Fund Regulatory Development Authority (PFRDA), which will help the insurer manage the annuity component of the maturity proceeds under the National Pension System (NPS).
- The PFRDA’s certification will help SLIC to accumulate more NPS subscribers under its Immediate Annuity Plus, which has flexible options for NPS subscribers offering retirees to continue their lives in the same financial conditions as they did before.
i.SLIC as an ASP will help in mobilising 40 percent of the NPS maturity amount that will be open to investment in its annuity schemes.
ii.ASPs will be responsible for managing the funds that are allocated for buying annuity and also manages payment of the pension after the subscriber attains the age of 60 under NPS.
- Under NPS, customers can choose from an array of insurance providers who provide rewarding annuity plans according to their needs and lifestyle.
Note – In India, the annuity premium mobilisation is above Rs. 25,000 crore per year.
About Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC):
Managing Director (MD) & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Casparus jacobus hendrik kromhout
Chairman – T. S. krishna murthy
Headquarters – Hyderabad, Telangana
Navi and Piramal Finance enters co-lending partnership for digital loans
Navi Group, a technology-driven financial products and services company(Finserv) founded by Sachin Bansal & Ankit Agarwal announced a partnership with Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises Ltd. to offer ‘Digital Personal Loan’ in India.
- Borrowers can avail personal loans up to Rs.20 lakhs with a tenure of up to 72 months on Navi app, under this partnership.
Piramal Finance will fund 80% of the loan and 20% will be funded by Navi Finserv, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Navi Technologies.
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
JKRLM signs agreement with Meesho to empower 1,800 SHG members
UMEED – Jammu and Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission (JKRLM) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with e-commerce firm Meesho to support 1,800 self-help group (SHG) members by providing an online platform to launch and grow their business and empower rural women entrepreneurs.
- The MoU was signed with the presence of Lieutenant Governor of Jammu & Kashmir Manoj Sinha at Raj Bhavan.
- JKRLM Umeed and Meesho have already identified products created by these SHGs that can be sold on the online platform, such as Chabhari and Bina grass items, papier-mache, essential oils, woollens and crewel embroidered products, made across J&K
- The UMEED programme under JKRLM is a centrally sponsored scheme to encourage women to be self dependent and self-sufficient.
Mahindra Group Partnered with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to support women empowerment
The Mahindra Group signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to support women’s economic empowerment in India.
- This two-year MOU is an initiative to achieve its environmental, social and governance (ESG) commitment of impacting one million women annually from 2026.
- The MoU was signed by Anish Shah, Managing Director and Chief executive officer(CEO), Mahindra Group and Hari Menon, Director, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, India.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
India Wins EXCELL Awards-2022 For Leadership in Family PlanningIndia became the only country to receive the Excellence in Leadership in Family Planning (EXCELL) Awards 2022 in the “country category”, at the International Conference on Family Planning in Pattaya, Thailand.
- According to the National Family Health Survey (NFHS)-5 data, India has achieved great progress not just in improving access (68%), but also in the adoption of modern contraceptive methods, encouraging couples to make informed family choices.
National Family Health Survey (NFHS) -5
i.According to NFHS-5 data, the overall Contraceptive Prevalence Rate (CPR) in India has improved dramatically from 54% to 67% since NFHS-4.
ii.The percentage of unmet needs for family planning has significantly decreased from 13% to 9%.
- Mission Parivar Vikas, one of the flagship programmes of the Government of India (GoI), aims to address unmet family planning needs.
- Unmet spacing needs have also dropped to less than 10%.
iii.The total “demand satisfied” for family planning among currently married women aged 15-49 in India increased from 66% in 2015-16 to 76% in 2019-21, surpassing the global Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) target of 75 set for 2030.
Note:The International Conference on Family Planning (ICFP) 2022, held in Pattaya, Thailand, acted as a strategic turning point for the global family planning and reproductive health communities.
Prime Minister – Prayut Chan-o-cha
Capital – Bangkok
Currency – Thai Baht
HarperCollins India wins Publisher of the Year 2022
HarperCollins Publishers India won Publisher of the Year 2022 at the Tata Literature Live! The Mumbai LitFest was held at Tata Theatre, National Centre for the Performing Arts (NCPA), Mumbai, Maharashtra.This is HarperCollins India’s second consecutive win.
- The Book “The Map and the Scissors” by Amit Majmudar – Published by HarperCollins Publishers won Tata Literature Live! Book of the Year(Fiction) 2022.
- The aim of the awards is to recognise and encourage literary talent across genres, for both established and new writers.
- HarperCollins India has won the Publisher of the Year Award four times at Tata Literature Live! in 2022, 2021, 2018 and 2016, and at Publishing Next in 2015. HarperCollins India is a subsidiary of HarperCollins Publishers.
- HarperCollins India CEO is Ananth Padmanabhan.
- The winners of the Tata Literature Live! Literary Awards 2022
Kathak veteran Uma Sharma receives Sumitra Charat Ram Award
Kathak veteran Uma Sharma received the ‘Sumitra Charat Ram Award’ for her contribution in Indian classical music and dance in a ceremony organised at Kamani Auditorium by Shriram Bharatiya Kala Kendra (SBKK), New Delhi, Delhi.
- Former governor of Jammu and Kashmir Karan Singh and sarod player Ustad Amjad Ali Khan presented the award.
- Dr Uma Sharma is a renowned classical dancer who has been awarded Padma Bhushan(2001) for her unique contribution to the cultural tradition of this country.
- Sumitra Charat Ram Award’ for Lifetime Achievement was instituted by SBKK in 2010 to commemorate the huge contribution made by Sumitra Charat Ram (1914 – 2011) as a harbinger of cultural revival in post-independent India.
- Pt Birju Maharaj, Kishori Amonkar, Mayadhar Raut, Kumudini Lakhia, Pt Jasraj, Pt Hariprasad Chaurasia, Girija Devi, Ustad Amjad Ali Khan and Dr Sonal Mansingh are the previous recipients of this award.
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
GOI Extends Tenure of ED Chief Sanjay Kumar Mishra for One Year
On 17th November 2022 the Government of India (GoI) extended the tenure of Enforcement Directorate (ED) chief Sanjay Kumar Mishra by a year till 18th November 2023.
- This will be Sanjay Kumar Mishra’s fifth year as the ED chief, India’s leading financial probe agency.
- The Appointment Committee of Cabinet (ACC) approved the extension in the tenure.
i.Sanjay Kumar Mishra is a 1984-batch Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officer and was appointed the ED chief in November 2018 for a period of 2 years.
- Mishra’s tenure as ED Director was also extended for a year in November 2021.
ii.In 2021 GoI brought an ordinance and later Parliament passed bills to extend the tenure of the director of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and ED to a maximum of 5 years from 2 years.
About Directorate of Enforcement:
The ED is a central investigative agency, functioning under the Ministry of Finance (MoF) that enforces the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA), the Fugitive Economic Offenders Act and the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA).
- These are enacted to curb money laundering, terror financing, black money and hawala or illegal financial transactions that have cross-border issues.
Director of Enforcement – Sanjay Kumar Mishra
Headquarters – New Delhi, Delhi
Establishment – 1957
World Toilet Day 2022 – November 19The United Nations (UN) World Toilet Day is observed annually on November 19 to raise awareness of the 3.6 billion people who lack access to safe sanitation.
- The theme for World Toilet Day 2022 is “Making the Invisible Visible.”
World Toilet Day
i.The World Toilet Day was designated by the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) on July 24, 2013 by resolution A/RES/67/291.
- The first UN World Toilet Day was observed on November 19, 2013.
Currently, the world is far from meeting the objective of SDG 6.2: to ensure safe toilets for all by 2030.
World Toilet Day 2022 – Events in India
i.Under the Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen) [SBM-G], the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation (DDWS), Ministry of Jal Shakti, has organised the “Swachhta Run” across rural India to commemorate World Toilet Day on November 19, 2022.
- The Ministry of Jal Shakti launched the SBM-G in 2014 to focus on sanitation and speed up efforts to achieve universal sanitation coverage.
International Men’s Day observed on November 19, 2022The International Men’s Day (IMD) is observed annually on November 19 to honour the men in our lives and to acknowledge cultural, political, and socioeconomic achievements they contribute to our society.
- The theme for 2022 is ‘Helping Men and Boys’.
- .This day also raises awareness of men’s well-being, and promotes basic awareness towards men’s issues.
It was started in the February of 1992 by Thomas Oaster. However, Dr Jerome Teelucksingh, a history lecturer at the University of the West Indies in Trinidad and Tobago, founded the IMD project on November 19, 1999.
i.The month of November also focuses on raising money for men’s health.
ii.It encourages men to teach the boys in their lives the values, character and responsibilities of being a man.
iii.The longest running celebration of International Men’s Day is Malta, where events have occurred since 7 February 1994.
Celebrations in India:
i.The inaugural celebration of IMD in India was organised by the leading Indian Men’s rights organisation Indian Family on November 19, 2007.
ii.Indian men’s advocate Uma Challa has also made significant contributions to popularizing the day. She is the founder of several organizations and pioneered the celebration of IMD in India in 2007.
- Advocate Uma Challa aimed at underlining the abuse faced by some men over the alleged bias.
iii.In 2021, the IMD was celebrated on the theme ‘Better relations between men and women’.
Women’s Entrepreneurship Day observed on November 19 2022i.The Women’s Entrepreneurship day (WED) is observed annually on November 19 to acknowledge, support and celebrate the contribution of women entrepreneurs and business leaders towards economic growth and the betterment of society.
ii.The campaign for Women’s Entrepreneurship Day 2022 is #choosewomen which highlight businesses and start-ups led by women to receive the spotlight and support they deserve.
iii.It should be noted that as per the LinkedIn data published in the World Economic Forum’s 2022 Global Gender Gap report, the growth rate of women entrepreneurship in India was the highest during the pandemic period.
About Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Organisation (WEDO):
Founder– Wendy Diamond
Headquarters– New York, United States (US)
>> Read Full News
National Integration Day 2022 – November 19National Integration Day, also known as Quami Ekta Divas, is observed annually on November 19 across India to mark the birth anniversary of India’s First Female Prime Minister (PM), Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi, popularly known as Indira Gandhi.
- The purpose of this day is to inculcate in the minds of the citizens of India the value of unity in diversity in this socioculturally diverse nation.
National Integration Day 2022, November 19, 2022, marks the 105th birth anniversary of Indira Gandhi.
i.Indira Gandhi (Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi) was born on November 19, 1917, in Allahabad (officially Prayagraj) Uttar Pradesh, India.
- She was born to India’s first PM, Jawaharlal Nehru, and his wife, Kamala Nehru.
- In addition, she was India’s second-longest-serving PM after her father, Jawaharlal Nehru (August 15, 1947 – May 27, 1964).
ii.She was a member of the Indian National Congress (INC) and was elected to the highest post as PM for the first time in 1966, following the untimely death of then-Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri in Tashkent, Russia.
>> Read Full News
1st World Day for the Prevention of and Healing from Child Sexual Exploitation, Abuse, and Violence observed on Nov 18, 2022i.The November 18, 2022 marked the observance of the first World Day for the Prevention of and Healing from Child Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Violence as United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) adopted resolution for the same.
ii.The resolution was sponsored by Sierra Leone and Nigeria, and co-sponsored by more than 120 countries. It was adopted by consensus.
iii.The day is committed to raising public awareness of those affected by child sexual abuse, prevent and eliminate child sexual exploitation, abuse and violence; ensuring the access of survivors and victims to justice and remedies; facilitating open discussion on the need to prevent and eliminate their stigmatization, promote their healing, affirm their dignity and protect their rights.
About United Nations (UN):
Secretary-General – António Guterres
Establishment – 1945
>> Read Full News
World Antimicrobial Awareness Week 2022 – November 18 – 24World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) is an annual global campaign held from November 18 to 24 to raise awareness of the growing problem of Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR).
- The purpose of the week is to raise awareness of global AMR, promote best practices among stakeholders in One Health, and encourage better practices among the general public, medical professionals, and policymakers.
The World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) 2022 is observed from November 18–24, 2022, and its theme is “Preventing Antimicrobial Resistance Together.”
What is Antimicrobial resistance (AMR)?
Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a condition in which bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites evolve over time and cease to be responsive to medicines.
- This makes infections more difficult to treat and increases the risk of transmission of infectious diseases, severe illness and death.
About the World Health Organisation (WHO):
Director-General – Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
Headquarters – Geneva, Switzerland
>> Read Full News
Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Launches Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana
Odisha Chief Minister (CM) Naveen Patnaik has launched the Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana, an award and scholarship scheme to encourage healthy competition between the state schools and to recognize excellence in education.
- CM also launched the DigiLocker arrangement for the Council of Higher Secondary Education, where students can access their certificates, mark sheets, and other Academic documents through this virtual locker.
About Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana:
i.Under the programme, annual awards worth Rs. 100 Crore per year will be given to school students, educational institutions, principals, teachers and school management committees for achieving excellence in education and alumni for their contribution.
- The awards and recognition will in turn increase the education literacy in the state.
ii.The award will be given to around 50,000 students, 1,500 principals, School Management Committee, Alumni, Gram Panchayat, and District Administrators.
Governor – Ganeshi Lal
Chief Minister (CM) – Naveen Patnaik
Wildlife Sanctuary – Lakhari valley sanctuary, Karlapat sanctuary
Zoological Park – Nandankanan Zoological Park
FTCCI signed MoU with FERB of Turkey to facilitate trade & investment between Telangana & Turkey
The Federation of Telangana Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FTCCI) and the Foreign Economic Relations Board(FERB) of Turkey(DEİK – Dış Ekonomik İlişkiler Kurulu) signed a Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) to facilitate trade and investment between Telangana and Turkey.
- The MoU was signed in the presence of Orhan Yalman Okan, Hyderabad Turkish Consulate General.
- The MoU was signed during the business matchmaking meetings with Turkey business delegates organised by FTCCI with the support of World Trade Center (WTC) Hyderabad.
Features of the MoU:
i.Under this MoU, Telangana and Turkey will collaborate in areas like Agritech, education, Information Technology, Life Sciences, pharma, real estate and infrastructure, energy, clean tech, aerospace.
- Both Turkey and Telangana will identify the difficulties in trade and economic cooperation and offer the proposals to overcome them to their respective government.
- The data and information on opportunities in trade, investment and other forms of economic cooperation and convey those to relevant companies.
ii.As a part of this MoU, FTCCI is set to co-ordinate efforts to collect, combine, analyse, evaluate and diffuse information in relation to trade, industrial and technological cooperation and investments between India and Turkey.
About Federation of Telangana Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FTCCI):
FTCCI was established as Hyderabad Chamber of Commerce in 1917. It was later renamed as The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry’ in 1958 and was later altered as “The Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FTAPCCI)” in 2015.
- In 2019, the organisation was named as FTCCI.
President– Anil Agarwal
Headquarters– Hyderabad, Telangana
PRARAMBH: CM Naveen Patnaik approves Odisha State Policy for Children 2022On November 18, 2022, the Odisha Cabinet chaired by Chief Minister (CM) Naveen Patnaik approved ‘Prarambh – The Odisha state policy for children 2022′ and ‘Odisha State Port Policy 2022’ two major policies related to port development and children’s welfare besides 15 other proposals.
About Prarambh – The Odisha state policy for children 2022
It has been launched by the state Department of Women and Child Development in collaboration with other State departments and organizations. The age for this policy is childhood includes the period from conception till 18 years of age. This is in accordance with the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC).
Focus areas of Policy: 7
i.Survival- which includes health, nutrition, water, sanitation and hygiene.
ii.Education and holistic development
iii.Child Protection which includes child abuse, exploitation, neglect, maltreatment, violence, child labour, child marriage, child trafficking, drugs/substance abuse, online abuse and other hardships
iv.Identity, Family/Alternative Care, Birth Registration, Quality of Life.
v.Special Measures for the Vulnerable children
vi.Dispensation of Justice and Legal Provisions for Children
Odisha State Port Policy 2022
It envisages holistic development of the maritime eco-system in the state, promotion of private sector development in the maritime sector, and creation of employment opportunities for youths.
- The new policy aims to aid and promote the development of ports and port-related industrial progress, coastal shipping, promotion of marine tourism, multipurpose harbours, the introduction of sea-plane connectivity, promotion of facilities, and creation of infrastructure for shipbuilding, ship breaking, and related activities.
- The state currently has 14 notified non-major ports.
i.The State Cabinet also approved the implementation of a master plan for the transformation of Odisha University of Technology and Research with an outlay of Rs 1,500 crore.
ii.It approved the proposals mooted by the department of Odia Language, Literature and Culture; Skill development and Technical Education; Women and Child Development; Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment; General Administration and Public Grievances; Parliamentary Affairs; Planning and Convergence; and Water Resources, among others.
*****Click Here View – AC Excluded News*****
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 20 & 21 November 2022|
|1||India’s National Museum in New Delhi signs MoU with Denmark’s Museum Kolding|
|2||NESTS and 1M1B Foundation signed MoU to Train Teachers and Students of EMRSs|
|3||India Launches Official Website of SCO for 2023 – “For a SECURE SCO”|
|4||CEC Rajiv Kumar inaugurates 2-day international conference|
|5||SLIC Gets PFRDA Nod to Become an Annuity Service Provider|
|6||Navi and Piramal Finance enters co-lending partnership|
|7||JKRLM signs agreement with Meesho to empower 1,800 SHG members|
|8||Mahindra Group Partnered with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation|
|9||India Wins EXCELL Awards-2022 For Leadership in Family Planning|
|10||HarperCollins India wins Publisher of the Year 2022|
|11||Kathak veteran Uma Sharma receives Sumitra Charat Ram Award|
|12||GOI Extends Tenure of ED Chief Sanjay Kumar Mishra for One Year|
|13||World Toilet Day 2022 – November 19|
|14||International Men’s Day observed on November 19, 2022|
|15||Women’s Entrepreneurship Day observed on November 19 2022|
|16||National Integration Day 2022 – November 19|
|17||1st World Day for the Prevention of and Healing from Child Sexual Exploitation, Abuse, and Violence observed on Nov 18, 2022|
|18||World Antimicrobial Awareness Week 2022 – November 18 – 24|
|19||Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Launches Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana|
|20||FTCCI signed MoU with FERB of Turkey to facilitate trade & investment between Telangana & Turkey|
|21||PRARAMBH: CM Naveen Patnaik approves Odisha State Policy for Children 2022|