Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Computer Fundamentals. It will be useful for all SBI/IBPS/LIC exams and other competitive exams. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- The pattern of printed lines on most products are called ________
C. bar codes
D. None of the AboveC. bar codes
- MICR stands for ____________
A. Magnetic Ink Colour Recognition
B. Magnetic Ink Code Recognition
C. Magnetic Ink Computer Recognition
D. Magnetic Ink Character RecognitionD. Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
- The OCR recognises the _______ of the characters with the help of light source.
D. None of the AboveB. Shape
- Which Unit is used to measure the speed of a printer?
D. None of the AboveC. PPM
- Which of the following groups consist of only Input devices?
A. Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor
B. Mouse, Keyboard, Printer
C. Mouse, Keyboard, Plotter
D. Mouse, Keyboard, ScannerD. Mouse, Keyboard, Scanner
- USB refers to a ______
A. storage device
C. port type
D. None of the AboveC. port type
- OCR is used for the preparation of _________
A. electricity bills
B. telephone bills
C. insurance premium
D. All of the AboveD. All of the Above
- A joystick is primarily used to/for ________
A. print text
B. draw picture
C. computer gaming
D. None of the AboveC. computer gaming
- The ______ may also be called the screen or monitor.
C. Hard Disk
D. None of the AboveB. Display
- What type of devices are computer speakers or headphones?
D. None of the AboveB. Output