Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Computer Fundamentals. It will be useful for all SBI/IBPS/LIC exams and other competitive exams. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- Which of these is a pointing and drop device?
D. MouseD. Mouse
- A parallel port is most often used by ________
D. MouseB. Printer
- A hard copy would prepared on a _______
A. Dot matrix Printer
C. Type Writer Terminal
D. All of the aboveD. All of the above
- External devices such as printers, keyboards and modems are known as _________
A. Special Buys
B. Add on Devices
D. All of the aboveC. Peripherals
- The higher the resolution of a monitor, the _________
A. larger the pixels.
B. closer together the pixels.
C. further apart the pixels.
D. less clear the screen is.B. closer together the pixels.
- In laser printers, printing is achieved by deflecting laser beam on to __________ surface of a drum.
D. None of the AboveC. Photosensitive
- The rate at which scanning is repeated in a CRT is called ________
B. Refresh rate
D. None of the AboveB. Refresh rate
- An example of peripheral equipment is _______
C. Spread Sheet
D. None of the AboveA. Printer
- Trackball is an example of a/an _____
A. Output device
B. Printing device
C. Pointing device
D. None of the AboveC. Pointing device
- Which is the best position for operating the mouse?
A. Tail away from the user
B. Tail facing the right
C. Tail facing the left
D. Tail towards the userD. Tail towards the user