Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Computer Fundamentals. It will be useful for all SBI/IBPS/LIC exams and other competitive exams. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- Which of the following is a type of RAM used specifically for video adapters or 3D accelerators?
D. VRAMD. VRAM (Video RAM)
- Which of the following is clock-synchronized RAM that is used for video memory?
D. None of the AboveC. SGRAM (Synchronous Graphics RAM)
- _________is a copy of Basic Input/Output Operating System (BIOS) routines from Read Only Memory (ROM) into a special area of RAM so that they can be accessed more quickly.
A. Dynamic RAM
B. Shadow RAM
C. Synchronous Graphics RAM
D. Video RAMB. Shadow RAM
- Which memory does not use capacitor in its memory cell?
D. None of the AboveA. SRAM
- Information stored in RAM need to be ________
C. refresh periodically
D. None of the AboveC. refresh periodically
- Memory is made up of _________
A. set of wires
B. large number of cells
C. set of circuits
D. None of the AboveB. large number of cells
- ________ is the ability of a device to ‘jump’ directly to the requested data
A. Sequential access
B. Random access
C. Quick access
D. None of the AboveB. Random access
- Virtual memory is _________
A. an extremely large main memory
B. an extremely large secondary memory
C. a type of used in super computers
D. an illusion of extremely large main memoryD. an illusion of extremely large main memory
- Which of the following is an example of optical disk?
A. Magnetic disk
B. Memory disk
C. Digital Versatile Disk
D. None of the AboveC. Digital Versatile Disk
- Cache and main memory will not be able to hold their contents when the power is off. They are ________
C. Non Volatile
D. VolatileD. Volatile