Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Computer Networking. It will be useful for the upcoming IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System) examinations. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- Communication in a Hybrid Fiber Coaxial (HFC) cable TV network can be
(D) None of the above(B) bidirectional
- Circuit switching uses…..
(A) Space Division Switch
(B) Time Division Switch
(C) Either (A) or (B)
(D) None of the above(C) Either (A) or (B)
- ADSL stands for
(A) Asynchronous Digital Subscriber Line
(B) Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line
(C) Advanced Digital Subscriber Line
(D) Asynchronous Digital Security Line(B) Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line
- Encryption and decryption of data are the responsibility of ……. layer
(D) Presentation(D) Presentation
- What is the main function of transport layer in the OSI model?
(A) peer to peer message delivery
(B) node to node message delivery
(C) process to process message delivery
(D) None of the above(C) process to process message delivery
- OSI stands for…..
(A) Open Systems Interconnection
(B) Original Systems Interconnection
(C) Original Security Interconnection
(D) Open Software Interconnection(A) Open Systems Interconnection
- In OSI model, as the data packet moves from the upper to the lower layers, headers are _______.
(D) edited(A) added
- Which of the following layer is the User Support layer?
(A) Session layer
(B) Presentation layer
(C) Application layer
(D) All of the above(D) All of the above
- Error detection at the data link layer is achieved by…..
(A) Hamming code
(B) Cyclic Redundancy Code
(C) Bit stuffing
(D) synchronization(B) Cyclic Redundancy Code
- Port address in TCP/IP is ….. bits long
(D) 128(A) 16