Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Computer Networking. It will be useful for the upcoming IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System) examinations. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- Switch is a device of……. Layer of OSI model?
(D) Session(B) Datalink
- Packets are found at which layer?
(D) Network(D) Network
- The IP address 188.8.131.52 belongs to address class?
(A) Class A
(B) Class B
(C) Class C
(D) None(B) Class B
- An http request contains how many parts?
(D) 4(C) 3
- A device which divides the incoming signal into low frequencies to send to voice devices, and high frequencies for data to the computer.
(A) multicast router
(D) None(C) splitter
- Which of the following function is performed by TCP?
(A) Flow Control
(B) Error checking
(D) All of the above(D) All of the above
- Which layer establishes, maintains & synchronizes the interaction between communicating devices?
(D) Session(D) Session
- Which of the following is a timer used for collision avoidance?
(D) None(A) NAV
- The access method used in DCF MAC sub-layer is
(D) None(B) CSMA/CA
- The access method used in PCF MAC sub-layer is
(D) None(C) Polling