Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Computer Networking. It will be useful for the upcoming IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System) examinations. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- The building block of a Wireless LAN as defined by IEEE 802.11 standard?
(C) Both (A) & (B)
(D) None of the above(A) BSS
- A protocol that provides configuration information from a table is called…..
(D) None of the above(B) BOOTP
- CIDR stands for
(A) Code Inter Domain Routing
(B) Code Inter Division Routing
(C) Classless Inter Domain Routing
(D) Classful Inter Domain Routing(C) Classless Inter Domain Routing
- In PPP, a three-way handshaking protocol used for authentication is known as……
(D) None of the above(A) CHAP
- A technique in which a protocol used for address resolution is called……
(A) dynamic routing
(B) dynamic mapping
(C) exterior routing
(D) None of the above(B) dynamic mapping
- Which of the following converts user friendly names to IP addresses?
(A) Domain Name Space
(B) Domain Name System
(D) None of the above(B) Domain Name System
- A protocol in which the sender sends one frame and stops until it receives confirmation from the receiver?
(A) Stop and Wait ARQ
(B) Store and forward switch
(C) Stop and Wait Protocol
(D) None of the above(C) Stop and Wait Protocol
- Which of the following is an application service for retrieving a web document?
(D) None of the above(B) HTTP
- You are in the process of analyzing a problem that requires you to collect and store TCP/IP Packets.Which of the following utilities is best suited for this purpose?
(A) Performance Monitor
(B) Network Monitor
(D) NBTSTAT(B) Network Monitor
- Which of the following protocol provides confidentiality and authentication for an e-mail?
(D) None of the above(C) PGP