Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Banking awareness section in Affairs cloud, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other Banking exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
- If the RBI wants to infuse credit in Banking system in our country, which of the followings can be done?
(a) Decreasing CRR
(b) Decreasing SLR
(c) Both (a) and (b)
(d) None of the above(c) Both (a) and (b)
- Buying and selling of eligible securities by RBI in the money market can be termed as
(a) Open Economy Operations
(b) Open Market Operations
(c) Credit Control Measures
(d) Credit Creation Measures
(e) None of these(b) Open Market Operations
- Which agency in India provides refinance of export credit?
(d) EXIM Bank
(e) Government of India(d) EXIM Bank
- When the Government of India cannot raise enough financial resources through taxation, it finances its expenditure through various means like borrowing from market, running down its balances with RBI etc. This can be exactly called as
(a) Fiscal Deficit Financing
(b) Deficit Financing
(c) Capital Infusion
(e) None of these(b) Deficit Financing
- Expand MAT related to tax?
(a) Minimum Additional Tax
(b) Maximum Alternative Tax
(c) Maximum Additional Tax
(d) Minimum Alternative Tax
(e) None of these(d) Minimum Alternative Tax
- Expand FRBM.
(a) Financial Responsibility and Budget Management
(b) Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Maintenance
(c) Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management
(d) Fiscal Risk and Budget Management
(e) None of these(c) Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management
- Deficit financing can (these are also demerits of it)
(a) Cause inflation
(b) Bring rise in fiscal deficit
(c) Bring rise in credit creation in banks
(d) All above
(e) None of the above(d) All above
- If the rupees depreciate, what is the effect on the exporters?
(a) They are unaffected
(b) They are in loss
(c) They are in profit
(d) They get credit crunch
(e) None of these(c) They are in profit
- What is Reserve Money (RM)?
(a) Currency in circulation with the public
(b) Deposits of some people with RBI
(c) Cash reserves of the banks
(d) Total of the above three options
(e) None of the above(d) Total of the above three options
- What is the objective of introduction of ‘Marginal Standing Facility’ by RBI?
(a) To contain volatility in the overnight inter-bank rates
(b) To contain volatility in MIBOR
(c) To contain volatility in LIBOR
(d)To match with standard Tier 1 capital Ratio
(e) None of these(a) To contain volatility in the overnight inter-bank rates