Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Banking awareness section in Affairs cloud, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other Banking exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
- Which of the following can be called as ‘National Income’?
(a) Net National Income at factor cost
(b) Gross National Income at factor cost
(c) Net Domestic Product at factor cost
(d) Gross Domestic Product at factor cost
(e) None of these(a) Net National Income at factor cost
- What is ‘STT’?
(a) Standard Transaction Tax
(b) Securities transaction tax
(c) Securities transfer tax
(d) Standard transfer tax
(e) None of these(b) Securities transaction tax
- Which of the followings can be used for Current Account Deficit financing?
(a) FII only
(b) FDI only
(c) ECB only
(d) Both FII and FDI only
(e) All FII, FDI and ECB(e) All FII, FDI and ECB
- Expand FIPP –
(a) Foreign Investment Promotion Brochure
(b) Foreign Investment Production Board
(c) Foreign Investment Promotion Board
(d) Foreign Direct Investment Promotion Board
(e) None of these(c) Foreign Investment Promotion Board
- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has its headquarters in
(d) New Delhi
(e) None of these(d) New Delhi
- Who regulates chit funds in India?
(a) Government of India
(b) State Governments
(c) Not regulated at all
(d) Concerned Districts
(e) None of these(b) State Governments
- If the Statuary Liquidity Ratio (SLR) is increased, what will be the effect on Bank’s credit situation?
(a) It will be reduced
(b) It will be increased
(c) It will remain unaffected
(d) None of these(a) It will be reduced
- You might have heard about PMI data. What is PMI?
(a) Prudential Managers Index
(b) Purchasing Managers Indian
(c) Purchasing Managers Index
(d) Prudential Managers Indian
(e) None of these(c) Purchasing Managers Index
- Banking sector comes under which sector?
(a) Services sector
(b) Manufacturing sector
(c) Realty sector
(d) Industrial sector
(e) None of these(a) Services sector
- Which of the following agreement/accord is related to baking reforms?
(a) Vienna agreement
(b) Basel accord
(c) Nagoya Protocol
(d) Cartagena Protocol
(e) None of these(b) Basel accord