Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Banking awareness section in Affairs cloud, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other Banking exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
Click here to View Banking Concept Page
Click here to View Banking Awareness Quiz Page
- Which of the following deposits cannot be withdrawn for a preset fixed period of time?
(d) Recurring(e) None pf these
- Which of the following is an example of world-wide financial messaging network?
(e) None of these(d) SWIFT
- Which of the following techniques, Indian currency notes do not use?
(a) Security threads
(b) Optically variable ink
(c) Micro lettering
(d) Intaglio printing
(e) All of the above are used.(e) All of the above are used.
- For issuing notes, RBI is required to hold the minimum reserves of ______ crores Rs. in Gold.
(e) None of these(c) 115
- Which of the following is not a money market instrument?
(b) Commercial paper
(c) Certificate of deposits
(d) Mutual funds
(e) All of the above(d) Mutual funds
- Which of the following is not a credit rating agency?
(c) S & P
(e) All of the above are credit rating agency(e) All of the above are credit rating agency
- When a customer deposits a sum with bank, the bank becomes his _______.
(e) None of these(b) Debtors
- Agriculture sector contributes ______% in GDP.( Approx)
(a) Below 1%
(b) Above 50% but below 70%
(c) Below 10% but more than 5%
(d) Near about 20%
(e) None of these(d) Near about 20%
- Which of the following is related to banking industry?
(e) All of the above(d) LIEN
- Commercial banks money is divided into M1-M3, whereas central bank money is known as
(e) None of these(c) MB
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification