Welcome to Banking Awareness Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important questions which are common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Who can issue Rupee Denominated Bonds Overseas?
B. Indian Banks
D. All of these
E. None of theseD. All of these
Any corporate (entity registered as a company under the Companies Act, 1956/ 2013) or body corporate (entity specially created out of a specific act of the Parliament) and Indian banks are eligible to issue Rupee denominated bonds overseas. Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and Infrastructure Investment Trusts (InvITs) coming under the regulatory jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) are also eligible.
- Who among the following is not eligible to issue Rupee denominated bonds overseas?
B. Limited Liability Partnerships
C. Partnership firms
D. Both (A) and (B)
E. Both (C) and (B)E. Both (C) and (B)
Entities like Limited Liability Partnerships and Partnership firms, etc. are also not eligible to issue these bonds.
- In REITs, “I” stands for ______
E. None of theseC. Investment
Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- In FATF, “T” stands for?
E. All of theseD. Task
Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- The Rupee denominated bonds can only be subscribed by a _______
B. resident of a country
E. None of theseB. resident of a country
The Rupee denominated bonds can only be issued in a country and can only be subscribed by a resident of a country.
- The Headquarters of IOSCO located in _____
A. Rome, Italy
B. Madrid, Spain
C. Geneva, Switzerland
D. Bern, Switzerland
E. M.S.SahooB. Madrid, Spain
The Headquarters of IOSCO located in Madrid, Spain
- The minimum maturity period for Masala Bonds raised up to USD 50 million equivalent in INR per financial year should be _____ years
A. 2 years
B. 4 years
C. 3 years
D. 5 years
E. None of theseC. 3 years
The minimum maturity period for Masala Bonds raised up to USD 50 million equivalent in INR per financial year should be 3 years.
- Masala bonds raised above ______ equivalent in INR per financial year should be 5 years
A. USD 50 million
B. USD 100 million
C. USD 150 million
D. USD 200 million
E. None of theseA. USD 50 million
Masala bonds raised above USD 50 million equivalent in INR per financial year should be 5 years
- In FFMC “M” stands for?
E. None of theseC. Money
FFMC – Full Fledged Money Changer
- AMCs are entities, authorised by the RBI under ______ of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.
A. Section 10
B. Section 12
C. Section 16
D. Section 14
E. Section 11A. Section 10
Authorised Money Changers (AMCs) are entities, authorised by the Reserve Bank under Section 10 of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.