Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Banking Awareness Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Online Banking Awareness, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some Online Banking Awareness questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- In Banking terminology, NPA means
- Which of the following schemes has been launched for providing health services in rural areas?
- Which of the following schemes has been launched for the school-going children?
- ‘Sugam’ is a scheme launched for
a.Small tax payers
b.Pensioners getting old age pension
c.Big corporate houses
d.Getting all sorts of permission
[su_accordion]a.Small tax payers
- What is the full form of ‘ULIP’, the term which was in the news recently?
a.Universal Life & Investment Plan
b.Unit Loan & Investment Plan
c.Unit Linked Insurance Plan
d.Uniformly Loaded Investment Plan
[su_accordion]c.Unit Linked Insurance Plan
- Which of the following is NOT a banking related term?
d.Benchmark Prime Lending Rate
- Insurance service provided by various banks is commonly known as ______
- Which from the following is NOT true when the interest rate in the economy goes up?
c.Cost of production increases
d.Return on capital increases
[su_accordion]d.Return on capital increases
- Rate of interest is determined by:
a.The rate of return on the capital invested