On December 8, 2020 YES Bank in partnership with Mastercard launched ‘Yes Private Prime Credit Card’ for the Affluent and Ultra High-Net-Worth-Individuals (HNWIs) of India. The card is available on the Mastercard World Elite platform. The card is a strictly by-invitation-only lifestyle Credit Card.
Yes Private Prime credit card is in line with YES Bank’s strategy to deliver premium and exclusive services to its valued customers.
About ‘Yes Private Prime Credit Card’:
i.It meets the preferences of the HNWIs, by providing a different offering with global privileges and experiences across Travel, Lifestyle, Hospitality, Dining, Entertainment and Wellness, among others.
ii.It also offers a combination of niche banking solutions
- It offers unlimited access to the International & Domestic Airport Lounges for Primary and Add-on card holders and guests.
- Upon purchasing the card, a gift voucher of Rs 9, 000 will be given by Oberoi Hotels & Resorts. It is an annual feature and will also be available on card renewal.
- Privileges are also available from across leading hotel chains globally like Taj, Intercontinental, Mandarin and more.
- It provides access to best-in-class Golf courses in India and International destinations
- It offers a unique reward program with rewards points not expiring at any time.
- It offers a low Foreign Currency Mark-up of 1.75%.
Statistics regarding HNIs in India
India has over 7 lakh millionaires. This number is growing by 12-13% every year.
Recent Related News:
On the occasion of Bank of India (BoI)’s 115th Foundation Day, BOI has launched an international contactless debit card , “Signature Visa Debit Card” for high net worth individuals who are maintaining an average quarterly balance of Rs 10 lakhs and above.
About YES Bank:
Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tagline– Experience our expertise
Managing Director (MD) & Chief Executive Officer (CEO)– Prashant Kumar
Headquarters – New York, United States
President and CEO-Elect– Michael Miebach
Chief Executive Officer(CEO)– Ajay Banga(Michael Miebach will take over as CEO by January, 2021)