On March 8, 2021, the Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Invest India for enhancing cooperation in areas of Nutrition, Child Protection and Development, Women Empowerment & Capacity building in mission mode.
- Invest India will help support the efforts of MWCD in Strategic and Policy support, International cooperation, Convergence, Impact assessment, Sustained Behaviour Change communication & Building a participatory ecosystem for creating large-scale impacts.
DRISHTI – Analysis Research
DRISHTI Dashboard – which monitors the actions plans of CPSE (Central Public Sector Enterprises) will be utilized to design, formulate & conduct strategic research for MWCD.
- DRISHTI under Invest India will conduct input & output analysis research and will coordinate with various research agencies for all primary, secondary & tertiary research.
DRISHTI Dashboard was created as a part of Vision New India 2022, it functions under the Department of Public Enterprises.
- It is India’s National Investment Promotion & Facilitation Agency
- It was set up in 2009 as a Non-Profit Venture under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- Major Focus – Sector-specific investor targeting and development of new partnerships to enable sustainable investments in India.\
- Invest India is the executive agency for the Government of India’s Start-up initiative.
Recent Related News:
i.On 20th November 2020, the SDG Finance Facility platform at UNDP in partnership with Invest India launched the SDG Investor Map Report for India.
About Invest India:
Managing Director & CEO – Deepak Bagla
Headquarters – New Delhi