In accordance with the 18th Mercer Quality of Life study, Vienna is the world’s best city to live in.
- The study examined 230 global cities on the premises of social and economic conditions, health, education, housing and the environment, and is used by big companies to assess where they should locate and how much they should pay staff.
- Baghdad was named as the worst city in the world.
Here is the list of top 10 best places to live in
Here is the list of Indian cities made it to the ranking
|161||New Delhi||New Delhi|
Established in 1945, Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of MARSH & McLENNAN, a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. Mercer has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries and operates internationally in more than 130 countries.
- Headquarters – New York, US
- Chairman and CEO – Julio Portalatin
- Slogan – Talent-Health-Retirement-Investments