State Government has approved the 200 Km Long bicycle highway from Agra to the Lion Safari in Etawah to promote Eco-Tourism in the surroundings of the Taj Mahal
Inauguration by: Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav
- The Highway will not pass along the Agra-Etawah main road but it will surround the various historical and tourism spots.
The Highway starts from Eastern Gate of the Taj Mahal and covers the areas such as
- Raja Bhoj ki Haveli
- Bateshwarnath Temple
- Mela Kothi Jarar
- Naugava ka Quila
- Other rural areas
- Ends at lion safari in Etawah
Germany and Denmark already implemented the Cycle highway in their country.
- Execution of Prime Minister Crop insurance scheme from the Kharif season 2016
- Transfer policy for 2016-17 for employees, Group A and B will be transferred from a district on completion of six years and 10 years in a division on March 31.
- Modern State of Art model bus station would be constructed at the Kaiserbagh Bus Station in Lucknow
- Construction of International Cricket Stadium in Saifai
- Online auction system to sale of special registration numbers for motor vehicles
- Ultra modern, children’s hospital in Gomtinagar
About Uttar Pradesh:
Most populous state
- Capital – Lucknow
- Governor – Ram Naik
- Chief Minister – Akhilesh Yadav
- Legislature – Bicameral