UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is recruiting application for 173 vacancies for the post of Drugs Inspector & Asst Professor, Joint Director, Scientist, Architect, Professor, Associate Professor Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 19-03-2015.
Online Application Started on: 28-02-2015
Online Application Closing on: 19-03-2015
Last Date for Print Online Application: 20th March 2015
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Joint Directors||2||45 years||Post Graduate/ Master degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences||Rs.15,600-39,100/-||05 years|
|Scientists SB (Chemical)||4||35 yrs||Master’s degree in Chemistry (Pure/Applied/Industrial) or Degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology||Rs.15,600-39,100/-||03 years|
|Drugs Inspector||147||30 years||Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Medicine or equivalent||Rs.93,00-34,800/-||18 months|
|Architect||1||40 years||Degree in Architecture||Rs.15,600-39,100/-||05 years|
|Professor (IT)||1||50 years||B.E./ B. Tech (CSE/IT/ICT) and ME/M. Tech in (CSE/IT/ICT)with First Class||Rs. 37,400-67,000/-||10 years|
|Professor (Civil Engineering)||1||35 years||BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech degree in Civil Engineering||Rs. 37,400-67,000/-||10 years|
|Associate Professor (Civil Engineering)||1||50 years||B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering and ME/M.Tech in Construction Management/ Structure/ Structure Dynamics with First Class||Rs. 37,400-67,000/-||05 years|
|Associate Professor (IT)||1||53 years||B.E./ B.Tech in E.C.E. and ME/M.Tech in E.C.E. / C.S.E./I.T./I.C.T.with First Class||Rs. 37,400-67,000/-||05 years|
|Assistant Professor (Unani)||14||50 years||Degree in Unani Medicine||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-|
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Candidates need to Pay Rs.25/- by cash in any branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates should scan Photograph and Signature for uploading at the time of applying online.
2. Log on to website www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Click on ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts’.
4. If candidate is already registered at Online Recruitment Application (ORA) of UPSC, then enter Registration ID and Password.
5. If candidate is not registered, register on ORA of UPSC by clicking “New Registration”.
6. Fill all the mandatory details in the online application form.
7. Submit error free online application form.
8. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.