On February 15, 2020, Uttar Pradesh (UP) Chief Minister (CM) Yogi Adityanath launched ‘UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2021’. Under the scheme, Free-of-cost coaching centres will be established across the state, through which students can prepare for competitive exams like IAS, PCS, NDS, CDS, NEET & JEE.
- In the First Phase, coaching centres will be set up at the divisional level & during the Second Phase at the district level.
- The scheme will be implemented under the supervision of UP CM Yogi Adityanath.
To provide assistance to students who want to prepare for various competitive examinations but are unable to prepare due to their financial conditions.
- As part of the scheme, students will be able to attend offline classes & will get access to online study materials.
- Direct Counselling will be provided to the aspirants by senior IAS, IPS & PCS officers.
- For better guidance of aspirants, the government will organise double solving sessions.
Recent Related News:
i.On December 15, 2020 Yogi Adityanath, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh launched a first of its kind campaign, ‘Varasat’ (natural succession) drive to end property and related disputes in rural areas of the state. The 2 The month campaign ends February 15, 2021.
About Uttar Pradesh (UP):
Dams – Rihand Dam (also known as GovindBallabh Pant Sagar) (on Rihand River) Largest Dam of India by volume, Matatila Dam (Betwa River)
Nuclear Power Plant – Narora Atomic Power Station (NAPS)