- Government of India launched Surakshirt Khadya Abhiyan on JULY 21, 2015.
- Confederation Of Indian Industry (CII) along with Consumer Organization VOICE and National Association Of Street Vendors Of India (NASVI) planned this Surakshit Khadya Abhiyan campaign.
- Main Focus: To create countrywide awareness on the subject”FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY FOR ALL”.
- This campaingn is under the brand name Jago Grahak Jago.
- It is a nationwide campaign, focusing on creating awareness to consumers and capacity building for safe and hygienic food.
- This campaign includes hygiene and sanitation for safe food, informative sessions for cleaning, and information awareness through media programmes for consumers.
- A website and a logo of Surakshit Khadya Abhityan is launched by the minister as a part of this campaign and also signed a pledge for adopting safe food practices..
- This campaign main objective is to make India as a Safe Food Destination.
AffairsCloud Recommends PracticeMock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
error: Alert: Content is protected !!