The Union Cabinet, led by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has given its assent to sign a Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Tourism of India(Mahesh Sharma,Minister of State, Ministry of Tourism) and the Ministry of Trade Industry and Tourism of Colombia so as to enhance cooperation in Tourism sector.
- Transposing information and data as per tourism.
- Establishing an exchange programme for cooperation in Human Resource Development(HRD).
- Exchange visits of Tour Operators,Media and Opinion Makers for promotion of two way tourism
- Exchange experiences in the areas of promotion, marketing, destination development and management.
- Cooperation in travel fairs /carnivals in each other’s country.
- Expansion of bilateral cooperation in the field of Tourism.
For India, Colombia is an impending tourism source market. The Ministry of Tourism organized a Roadshow in Bogota, Colombia in October 2014 that brought out good feedback from travel swap of both countries.
- Colombia capital,currency: Bogota, Peso
- President : Juan Manuel Santos
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification