[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Union Budget 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Union Budget 2015, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams.
- As per the Union Budget 2015, the Service Tax has been increased to
- How many crores are allocated to Infrastructure Development?
a) 60 K
b) 65 K
c) 70 K
d) 75 K
[su_accordion]c) 70 K
- What is the name of the mission to draw on expertise of entrepreneurs, and researchers to foster scientific innovations?
a) Patel Innovation Mission
b) Gandhi Innovation Mission
c) Atal Innovation Mission
d) Bharat Innovation Mission
[su_accordion]c) Atal Innovation Mission
- The University of Disability Studies to be set up in
- A Center of film production, animation and gaming to come up in
a) Arunachal Pradesh
d) West Bengal
[su_accordion]a) Arunachal Pradesh
- Government has planned to provide Houses for all by
- What is the fund allocation for Atal Innovation Mission?
a) Rs. 100 Crore
b) Rs. 150 Crore
c) Rs. 200 Crore
d) Rs. 250 Crore
[su_accordion]b) Rs. 150 Crore
- For Electric Cars production, the allocated fund is
a) Rs. 75 Crore
b) Rs. 100 Crore
c) Rs. 50 Crore
d) Rs. 25 Crore
[su_accordion]a) Rs. 75 Crore
- Government has planned a new scheme for physical aids and assisted living devices for people aged over
d) None of the above
- As per the Union Budget 2015, the tax deduction limit under personal income tax has risen to
- Which Ministry gets 33% Hike in its budget?
b) Rural Development
- To storage services for fruits and vegetables, the Service Tax has been
a) Increased by 5%
b) Decreased by 5%
c) Same as last year
- What is the name of the announced scheme, which helps minority youth without a formal school-leaving certificate to obtain one and find better job?
a) Pahla Dhuniya
b) Nai Manzil
c) Subha Kaal
d) Aayush Yojana
[su_accordion]b) Nai Manzil
- The Indian School of Mines in Dhanbad to be upgraded to IIT. Where is Dhanbad?
- Forward Markets Commission to be merged with the
a) Export-Import Board of India
b) Export and Import Commission of India
c) Securities and Exchange Board of India
d) None of the above
[su_accordion]c) Securities and Exchange Board of India