Chief of Kotak Mahindra Bank : Uday Kotak
- Assets worth about 7.1 billion dollars
- His name added in the Forbes’ list of 40 of the most powerful people in the financial world as an Indian.
- He uses to control the flow of trillions of dollars around the global economy.
- Kotak is ranked 33rd in the Forbes list of ‘Money Masters: The Most Powerful People in the Financial World’
- Blackstone Group’s CEO Stephen Schwarzman in topped ranking assets worth about 10.2 billion.
- His oversees assets worth of 344 billion dollars.
- The hedge fund managers, private equity moguls and lenders who control the flow of trillions of dollars around the global economy
- Kotak bank is being supervised 34.6 billion dollars in assets
- Indian billionaire has made his fortune lending to the denser masses between Mumbai and Delhi
- The bank is being continued to offer 6% on savings accounts, even in higher falling rates
- Kotak is enthusiastic on his native country and believes investing in India is like a Bollywood movie
- Even in lowered in the asset prices, The chief of the bank is trying better option to invest money to work
- It also includes real estate deals in India
- PMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon on the third rank
- Berkshire Hathaway head Warren Buffet fourth rank
- Goldman Sachs Chairman Lloyd Blankfein in the ninth rank
- Soros Fund Management chief George Soros in the tenth rank
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification