Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has released a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Assistant Managers.
Name of the Post: Probationary Assistant Managers.
Qualification: A Post Graduate degree holder with First Class from a recognised University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
Note: Both graduation & Post graduation should have been in regular college course and scored 60% and above marks in both the courses. In the case of SC/ST candidates’ minimum marks is 55% in both courses.
- Maximum: 26 years as on December 31, 2015.
- Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years.
- Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
- For General: Date of Birth On Or After – January 01, 1990.
- For MBC / BC: Date of Birth On Or After – January 01, 1988.
- For SC / ST / PH: Date of Birth On Or After – January 01, 1985.
Specified State where vacancies are proposed.
- Andhra Pradesh
Fee: Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- by way of crossed demand draft drawn in favour of “Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.,” Payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
Procedure for selection:
The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination with centres at Tamilnadu and Mumbai. The date, Time and Venue of Online Examination will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by post/email. After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit
Opening date for Registering Online E-application- 01/06/2016
Closing date for Registering Online E-application- 10/06/2016