Andhra Pradesh and India scored a major win in the technical and political field with Ten MoUs signed on final day of N. Chandrababu Naidu’s China visit. He was on a 6-day official-visit. 5 of them were between the Government and Businesses (G2B) while the other 5 were Business-to-Business understandings.
- The G2B understanding covered were mostly concerned with solar power production. The B2B section was dominated by the Indian Company K.S.E.Z (G.M.R) & Hangzhou Huatong Inc of China. This was for the commissioning of Toy-manufacturing-plant at the Kakinada Special-Economic-Zone of G.M.R.
- Before that, Mr. Naidu held a meeting with Chinese business delegates at Shanghai. He disclosed his detailed plans of converting Andhra-Pradesh into a electronic-manufacturing-hub.
- He has given assurances to the Chinese Business firms that all the infra-structural elements like Industrial-Land, Water and power-supply lines and other facilities will be made available to them without any hassles.
- T.C.L, leading Chinese Company, specialized in manufacturing of Electronic and Electrical-appliances like Mobile-sets, washing-machines etc has expressed its genuine desire in setting up its plants in Andhra Pradesh.
- Mr. Naidu also expressed his desire to tie-up with Jiangsu, a Chinese province which is famous for construction technologies. He wanted to convert Hyderabad and Amravati into a city of Iconic-Buildings.