Tech Mahindra, a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions has been awarded the prestigious “Forbes Top 100 Middle East – Global Meets Local 2015” Award. The award was presented at a special event hosted by Forbes Middle East in Dubai.
- Forbes Global Meets Local recognizes the top regional executives in the largest and most powerful global multinationals in the Middle East.
Here is the list of top 10 regional executives
|1||Nabil Habayeb||General Electric||President & CEO, North Africa|
|2||Takreem El Tohamy||IBM||General Manager, Africa|
|3||Sanjeev Chadha||Pepsi-Cola International||CEO, Africa|
|4||Markus Wildi||Dow Chemical||President, Middle East|
|5||Yves Manghardt||Nestle Middle East||Chairman & CEO|
|6||Yousif Abdulghani||McDonald’s Middle East Development Company||Vice President & International Relationship Partner|
|7||Curt Ferguson||Coca-Cola Company||President, North Africa|
|8||Nour Suliman||DHL Express||CEO, North Africa|
|9||Roy Haddad||WPP||Director, North Africa|
|10||Alaa El Shimy||Hewlett-Packard||Vice President & Managing Director, Africa|
- The winners are judged on criteria’s of Global strength, Experience in region, Geographical reach, Employment impact & Position in the Middle East region.
About Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry which was founded in 1986.
- It has been in Middle East for over 12 years with operations across UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and Turkey.
- Headquarters – Pune, India
- Net income – $675 million (March 2015)
- Parent – Mahindra Group