An employers certification agency Top Employers Institute has named Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as the top employer in Europe. The company is awarded for the third consecutive year. The award is given based on the nine core human resources areas. TCS has been certified as the leading employer in eight European countries. ie United Kingdom, Norway, Germany, Belgium, Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark, and Switzerland.
The nine core human resources areas are,
- Talent strategy
- Workforce planning
- Learning and Development
- Performance Management
- Leadership Development
- Career and Succession Management
- Compensation and benefits
- Organisational culture
TCS was ranked as the number one in a process that assessed 688 Companies across Europe.
Knowledge is Wealth
- TCS was founded in 1968 by JRD Tata and it’s Headquarters is in Mumbai.
- The current CEO and MD of TCS is Natarajan Chandrasekaran.
- TCS is the largest company in India in terms of Market Capitalization (MC) and also the first Indian company to cross the Rs 5 lakh crore mark in MC.
- TCS has offices in more than 45 countries.
- TCS is now the World’s third largest IT employer only behind IBM and HP.