Golden Peacock Environment Management Award (GPEMA) 2015 was organized in New Delhi on 11 July 2015.
- Tata Steel’s West Bokaro Division has been awarded with the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award (GPEMA) for the year 2015. Tata Steel has done a recommendable job for responsible environment practices and resource management and also training the employees with new technologies.
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd is also been selected for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award (GPEMA) for the year 2015 for achievements in the field of environment management at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- Krishnapatnam Port in Andhra Pradesh has received the GPEMA for its initiatives and achievements in the field of environment.
- Prakash Javadekar, Union Environment, Forest and Climate Change Minister gave away the prizes to the teams at the function.
About Golden Peacock Award
- This business award is given in over 15 categories. One of these is GPEMA.
- This award has worldwide recognition as there are near about 1,000 entries for various awards, from over 25 countries.
- The award winners can use the Golden Peacock awards logo on their materials for the next one year and thus the logo itself speaks for the quality of the material.
- All sectors, whether public, private, government, non-profit, etc can apply for this award. The participants select their awards from the list of 15 awards and apply for the award.
- All awards are assessed at 3 levels and then a final decision is taken.
- Justice P. N. Bhagwati, former Chief Justice of India, is the Chairman Emeritus of Golden Peacock Awards.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification