Welcome to Online Static GK section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI/IBPS/RBI Exam and other exams. We have included both general GK and static questions from recent Current Affairs 2017!!!
- Which bank has launched India’s first talking ATM for visually impaired in Ahmedabad of Gujarat?
Answer – Union Bank of India
- The 36th International Geological Congress (IGC) is to be held in ______in the year 2020.
Answer – New Delhi
- Indian Ocean Naval Symposium Multilateral Maritime Search and Rescue Exercise-2017 (IMMSAREX-17) was inaugurated by Bangladesh President. Name the president of Bangladesh.
Answer – Md Abdul Hamid
- Who has invented or designed the bitcoin, implementing the first blockchain and deployed the first decentralized digital currency?
Answer – Satoshi Nakamoto
- Headquarters of Bank of Baroda is _________.
Answer – Vadodara, Gujarat.
CEO – P S Jayakumar
Tagline – ‘India’s International Bank’
- ___________yojna for strengthening the healthcare and medical facilities among all the citizens equally.
Answer – Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY)
- Orange Label ATM is provided for share transactions. Is it true or false?
Answer – True
- In the year 2010, Bank of Rajasthan Ltd has merged with which bank?
Answer – ICICI Bank
- The headquarters of International Military Sports Council (CISM)_______.
Answer – Brussels, Belgium , President – Colonel Abdul Hakeem Al Shino
- President of Asian Development Bank is ________.
Answer – Takehiko Nakao, Headquarters – Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Headquarters of DBS Bank is ________.
Answer – Singapore
- Ruskin Bond is a – _____.
Answer – Writer
- Parul Parmar is related to ______.
Answer – Badminton
- Expand AEBA.
Answer – Aadhar Enabled Bank Accounts
- Ankara is the capital of _________Turkey.
Answer -Turkey ,Currency – Turkish Lira